Blogspot Auto Backlink when copy pasting content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hime

Well the title may be a little misleading because my blogspot blog(www.dotnxt.com) is already having that feature and what I want to know is how??!

I never used TYNT service. First time ever I visited their site today to see if any code from there mistakenly got inserted in my blog. No such thing found inside my template -_-

Can anyone check my site and point me out how I might have got the extra facility >.>

Why I want to find out? Because the linkbacks generated are always having a weird suffix after a "#". I would like to make them proper if at all possible.

Note: It is not from Infolinks ads, they are only active for last few hours and the issue is from before.

2 comments
Oh those wierd suffix is because of TYNT. That is what it does..

It is basically used when someone copy pastes stuff from your site, it writes it with other stuff at the end.

Its better remove that.. and disable the right click function instead.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

It is basically used when someone copy pastes stuff from your site, it writes it with other stuff at the end.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Can you see any such script(TYNT) in my page source? I can't find any in my source or template :/

I can assure that I didn't add that to my blog at least not intentionally. It might have come with some other script, but I can't find any which I can't recognize >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back