blog? or forum?

• blog

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • forum

Votes: 32 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont upload for that kind of forum, I might ended up wasting my time doing soldiers job for lazy generals.

I'm not lazy... If i'm the owner, i have more time to monitor, configure things on the website if i don't upload.

btw most of uploaders post uploads for money, not for the site or the owner. :)

That's true, but a good general do care to go down to the field, wield his weapon and show his skills and it's always good to work with these peoples most of the times. I'm sure there are a lot of them but I can name at least two generals who in charge of high rank companies, they're able to do uploads apart from monitoring the site and the staffs.

If u Want Uploaders to do most of ur Work of uploading thn go for Forum,as uploaders Upload fast nd mostly on Forum.

But if u wanna make a website in which only u mainly upload thn go for forum. nd remember,I think SEO of WP is vry Good nd most of all Wordpress Is most Secure,Means Less chances of getting Hacked.

Overall wat i meant to say was "Choose Blog"

That's true, but a good general do care to go down to the field, wield his weapon and show his skills and it's always good to work with these peoples most of the times. I'm sure there are a lot of them but I can name at least two generals who in charge of high rank companies, they're able to do uploads apart from monitoring the site and the staffs.

Some years ago, i was spent a lot of time uploading stuff all day long, but i'm tired of uploading.

I was thinking of going for a forum since I have enough time to maintain it and I know how to use (most) forum software decently, and forums have a lot more of a community feel compared to a blog.

Blog if it will be for quality downloads and not too much of crap

Forum if you want to make posting for all and want to make a community

xD

I am selling my website www.ghostwarez.com. I'll start a blog and the domain for this purpose has been purchased. Blog preferably on DLE is going Rock these days... So i'll make a warez blog.

So for me Blog is cool... there are lot of forum now days but when you see a blog it looks good... have a look on freshwap or heroturko or dl4all etc

if you are alone, then go with blog. for a forum you need tons of posters... start on blog and add some editors there is my suggestion. wordpress ftw. ;) WP got the best SEO in default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back