BitUpload - File Hosting/Video Streaming - Up to $1.5/1000 downloads all countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guneyd

Fellow members,

I'd like to introduce you to a new file hosting service, Bitupload.
We're a company based in the Netherlands with experience in providing IT related services for over 2 years now although we have experience in the hosting industry for over 6 years.
Recently we've introduced a rewards program to our file hosting services at our new venture BitUpload.com and I'd like to invite you all to participate in our new rewards program and start earning money very easily with us!

Bitupload currenty has the following to offer:
- No download caps!
- Video streaming
- Fast servers
- No captcha!
- Established Dutch based company
- Fantastic payouts

- Anonymous users: can upload files up to 250MB
- Registered users: can upload files up to 2.000MB, 10.000MB storage - earn 1$ / 1000 downloads
- Premium users: can upload files up to 5.000MB, unlimited storage, no ads, no waiting - earn 1.5$ / 1000 downloads

See http://www.bitupload.com/earn.html for the details.

Depending on your feedback and hard work, we will raise the rewards in the future ;).
If you've got any questions, please contact us at support [at] bitupload .com

Kind regards,
The BitUpload Team

Bitupload
Dutch chamber of commerce: 51512394
BTW (VAT): NL200211420B01

16 comments
"Minimum payout is $25 USD."

Lower the minimum payout please.
Make it $10.
That should be possible for now, at least until we raise the rewards. I'll have it done ;).

10 gb storage for registered users???lol this is not good :))...you pay for full views??
If you want more storage, you can always go premium :).

Embedding of videos aren´t possible
Only premium users can embed videos.

wtf is this shit? 1.5$? lol
As of right now, we've only recently started the rewards program. We feel it would be premature to go all overboard and make you promises that would be unrealistic to keep. Unlike most new filehosts, we will actually pay out the money what you're owed (instead of promising high rates and fail to keep our end of the bargain just to compete) and if there is enough support for the rewards progam, we WILL raise the rewards. I hope this answers your question.

Welcome to WJ!
Thank you very much :))!

As of right now, we've only recently started the rewards program. We feel it would be premature to go all overboard and make you promises that would be unrealistic to keep. Unlike most new filehosts, we will actually pay out the money what you're owed (instead of promising high rates and fail to keep our end of the bargain just to compete) and if there is enough support for the rewards progam, we WILL raise the rewards. I hope this answers your question.

/QUOTE]

Good luck with your business man but I think that it will be hard for you to make money from this way.

Regards ;)

Thank you, we will manage ;). Also, the min. payout got lowered to $10.
Anyone who wants to give it a shot, be my guest :D!

10gb for free users sucks change it to 250gb to 350gb and I will use this file host
download upload speeds kick azz but the storage is to small

Do you pay for embeds? Also would like 1 month premium to try out, I've got about 300 gb worth of content that I would love to have on a new host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back