BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have there 400 gb which can not be downloaded, if they at least leave the download to work I will be a little happy, even I dont receive the payments or not earn nothing from my files, if this situation is not fixed this month, for me is clear, I can say good bye on a future with Bitshare.

they wont come back i m 100% sure too
I'm not that sure, since all the known file servers are still online, although you can't download anything... Why would they keep paying two months without operating for dozens of servers / colocation / power when they want to close down for good? Nevertheless their "migration" is taking way too long now...

Everyone saying they come back is being sarcastic, stop feeding the trolls. All bitshare's servers are offline since first December, they keep domain alive to decrease number of CC chargebacks from premium customers. All links on forums and blogs were redirected to black hole. Thanks to this they don't need to pay server fees and website looks alive. After 90 days it is not possible to make a refund, so bitshare will be dead officialy in the beginning of March 2015.

Everyone saying they come back is being sarcastic, stop feeding the trolls. All bitshare's servers are offline since first December, they keep domain alive to decrease number of CC chargebacks from premium customers. All links on forums and blogs were redirected to black hole. Thanks to this they don't need to pay server fees and website looks alive. After 90 days it is not possible to make a refund, so bitshare will be dead officialy in the beginning of March 2015.

5 payments orders and lost :(

5 payments orders and lost :([/QUOTE]

Don't cry, I have 27 payments pending, over 50$ each. But 1st March will tell us all if they will be back or not, if this situation will be the same on 1st March I can say goodbye on that money, anyway I am retired and waiting, these new filehosts are a shame !

News 01.12.2014 - Paused -
We are migrating our service to a different system. Migration will be solved very soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience - all affected users will get compensation! Thank You for your patience!

so anyone gets compensation?:whistling:

News 01.12.2014 - Paused -
We are migrating our service to a different system. Migration will be solved very soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience - all affected users will get compensation! Thank You for your patience!

so anyone gets compensation?:whistling:

i read your message. thats enough compensation for me.

nevertheless, i'm sure bitshare comes back

reason: most of other filehosts are also unstable / untrustworthy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back