BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems unbelievable but it seems that they will not come back, still can not believe how much money I could lose, very very sad!
All my mirrors and my hope was in them, they dissapoined me, at least they should put some news on payout tab...

Last edited:
something over 2k I have too :) Maybe when they will get their money back will pay the people who support them here if they will not return anymore.

I'm also fucked with bitshare had 2 accounts until 2017 and no walks in with the user and pass that I had and when restablesco password only I get this e-Mail with Information was send! and he doesn't get anything in my mail.

Everyone saying they come back is being sarcastic, stop feeding the trolls. All bitshare's servers are offline since first December, they keep domain alive to decrease number of CC chargebacks from premium customers. All links on forums and blogs were redirected to black hole. Thanks to this they don't need to pay server fees and website looks alive. After 90 days it is not possible to make a refund, so bitshare will be dead officialy in the beginning of March 2015.

Well, they are still online... But I can't download still.

Huh what? is this correct bitshare is dead

I'm not sure, I just know when I try to download a file, it looks legit, but after you wait for timer to countdown and it says it's ready, when you try to download, it goes to a screen to do an upload. I'm confused, but it does this every time for multiple files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back