BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
enersonn you are a lammer. Bitshare pays I can show anyone any proof wants, upload legal staff and wait 30 working days, or contact him by facebook, I hope you get warned !

lol, I always get payment from Bitshare every week :D

use webmoney if you want to get paid
Put your PURSE ID, dont use your email or your webmoney id
make sure your webmoney account is not limited

Hello, to ask for my payment, where it says "account" , i doubt to put my account number of webmoney or my email?
For example: WMID or Purses (Z142092681012) ?

Thanks

I have this problem with Bitshare. On the payout options configuration, in the section of Webmoney Account i put my email address. The payment requested on 2012-11-13 17:42 shows completed but the money never come to my Webmoney account. I used the contact form to send my wmid of Webmoney, but they don't reply.

:(

The WMID is also not correct, you need the purse ID starting with Z. Support is unfortunately not the best, good luck and try again...

i in december start uploading to bs i have 4 payments in queque starts on 9 dec and what time really need bs to paid this $?

This was answered around 100 times now: BS needs up to 30 business days for the payout. So your first requested should be payed around 01/25/2013.

@El.Ultimo.Anunnaki: None of your given information was correct. BS needs your purse-number, not your email-adress or your wmid. Contact the support at facebook, they reply way more often than via the mailsupport.

In queue 2012-11-28 0:40
logo_webmoney.gif
my not yet ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back