BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011-11-14 is still in queue, but I think it will be marked as paid tomorrow or the day after and you will get it until monday / tuesday...

Well, I received this weeks 2 payments by webmoney, was 3 completed. If someone has more completed and less received in webmoney, this mean that account is limited, you need to upgrade your account in order to receive more money, when this happend, contact bitshare on facebook, tell him your account and he will be glad to help you. You need to be Classic Or Light .
I was limited without knowing about this, of course I contact Bitshare and he put my money back to my account, was my mistake to not remove the limits, so if you have multiple payments completed and total is over 400$, is normal to not receive them all if you are not classic or Light.
Take a look on limits: http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/projects/webmoney/wiki/webmoney_keeper_mini_financial_restrictions

So take attention what webmoney you have and whats your limits.
Any problems, contact bitshare by facebook, Webmoney will be the only way to receive the money, and like Bitshare says,
its important to remove webmoney limits. Otherwise webmoney is the best payment solution.

I have two payments using WEBMONEY marked as completed, but I never received because I put my e-mail instead purse...
What I need do now? Someone can help me?

Completed 2012-10-09 8:24 30.57 $ => Not receveid
Completed 2012-09-12 15:52 109.16 $ => Not receveid

I can´t cancel, I don´t know what I need do to have back this credits for ask this money this time using my Purse...

roxdownload, this was your mistake, but if you contact bitshare by facebook, sending him a mesage with your login details, He can help you.

I have two payments using WEBMONEY marked as completed, but I never received because I put my e-mail instead purse...
What I need do now? Someone can help me?

Completed 2012-10-09 8:24 30.57 $ => Not receveid
Completed 2012-09-12 15:52 109.16 $ => Not receveid

I can´t cancel, I don´t know what I need do to have back this credits for ask this money this time using my Purse...

Try contact them by facebook, you will get the respond faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back