BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the problem with s16, i only know they doesn't count download from s62 & s38 and they are not going to fix it (its been long time already). same as freakshare w11 w22 w23 w1.

With s16 is the same problem and cant upload.Maybe all have same problem because are all on a Rack where are hardware problems. They know about it, maybe they are waiting for something to come to can be changed.

Last edited:
getting this message a lots recently: No Server for upload avalaible at this moment!
when uploading using remote upload.

anyone know does it only appear at certain time, interval or randomly?

payments do we have this week yet. Bitshare're too slow to make the payments. earlier this year and thought they decrease the time, but now I see that. I hope it is faster someday in a near future.

payments do we have this week yet. Bitshare're too slow to make the payments. earlier this year and thought they decrease the time, but now I see that. I hope it is faster someday in a near future.

I think recently, they (BS & FS) have made payment quite fast, if they continue to keep that speed payment so it would be weekly payment or something like that. so time to they decrease it.

I think recently, they (BS & FS) have made payment quite fast, if they continue to keep that speed payment so it would be weekly payment or something like that. so time to they decrease it.

I do not see it, Bitshare has more than a week that approved. Freakshare three weeks that approved. when approving only pay 1 or 2 payments, and increasing queue, I see they are stopping to pay here a while. did not give me much confidence do not. have much money in the queue, it stopped uploading files to pay at least half. this is my opinion of them, each has its own.

my last time completed with bitshare was 2013-12-21 14:55
with freakshare was 30.12.2013 - 2:01

think they haven't pay their affiliates from 2014. so i stop till they pay half of my queue.....

LjtNblZ.png

Was one of my fev filehosting service but I lost 120$ from them. Total sold about 50 premium accounts. Last Two Sold accounts changed my 3 years bitshare account Forever as I Sold 2 x 2 year premium accounts

but when I sold 2 years premium account to two different Persons and got 2x60$=120$ and requested for payout they banned my account after few days and asking stupid question - "from were you are getting downloads/sales etc"

that's a stupid Question. is'nt it ? as I shared my Direct premium ref link and shared with TWO regular costomers as they will get bitshare download links from me in future so they bought 2 years premium accounts from my shared ref premium link from gtalk/skype.

so bitshare suspended my account and keeping all 120$ to him and also asking a stupid question. I answered everything real story to him but never answer. so I Can see clearly he want to keep all my money to him and do not want me work for his filehost.

I lost my All important data 1TB files. they are not movies/TV/games etc. all were study materials and you can't get them if you spend 1000$ as they were those things with I was earning over 1000$+ monthly. I collected those 1TB files since 5-7 monthss and finally bitshare deleted my account. remember my account deleted for sells not for filesharing etc as those were not dmca etc and I never shared files from there too. just backup and used bitshare "Import system" which one I liked much and available with uploaded.net too

I have Nothing to lose as I waited for him many(Over 70-80 days) days and now I know I lost everything and now I have nothing to lose so I am posting this topic here.

You may get paid from the Bitshare Admin like I payout more than 450$+ but finally what happend with me ?
Answer: cheated ? no they deleted me from all way from them and keep all my money to him.

Do you know why Bitshare Closed from Wjunction ? answer: because they keep banning many users without any proper reasons or warnings etc

So better you use different filehosts etc.

Actually I used many filehosts and still think rapidgator.net is very good
also used uploaded.net and saw I Got 100+downloads and get only 0.20$-0.25$ (r u kidding me ?)

you will join their as you can see 75% comission etc. but never thought that how they are playing with you ?
go & search your luck yourself and I know you will understand yourself oneday after getting fucked up:dan:

regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back