BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got banned from bitshare :(
I registered a long time ago, but I started using it seriously since 2-3 weeks. It was strange that I was earning a little too much: an average 0.03$ with 1 download (I was in bronze rank, most of the files 250-800mb)
Last week I made my first payout request. Today I couldn't log in to my acc. :(
I send them a letter about this, but I don't expect much...

Anyway, I'll keep you guys update about the happenings and their answer (if I get one...)

I think I got banned from bitshare :(
I registered a long time ago, but I started using it seriously since 2-3 weeks. It was strange that I was earning a little too much: an average 0.03$ with 1 download (I was in bronze rank, most of the files 250-800mb)
Last week I made my first payout request. Today I couldn't log in to my acc. :(
I send them a letter about this, but I don't expect much...

Anyway, I'll keep you guys update about the happenings and their answer (if I get one...)

What is your username on Bitshare?

01. If someone buy a premium account using "one of my download link" does it count as a sale?
02. In my settings I see a option called "View mode". Under that I see two options named "Uploader" and "Downloader". What are those options? I changed to Uploader and I didn't notice anything.

Thanks

4 payments pending 2 payments 1 month &4 days. not received yet for payza. Now webmoney only. what about last payza payments?

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

01. If someone buy a premium account using "one of my download link" does it count as a sale?
02. In my settings I see a option called "View mode". Under that I see two options named "Uploader" and "Downloader". What are those options? I changed to Uploader and I didn't notice anything.

Thanks

bro my statues is gold now. u can view ur rank go my account. select uploader statues.

Dl 420- 500 $ 8-9

In queue 2012-11-21 2:36 107.87 $
logo_webmoney.gif

In queue 2012-11-20 22:13 20.02 $
logo_webmoney.gif

I have canceled all payza payouts. how many days for received money for WM?

Fellows, Bitshare clearly states that payouts can take up to 30 business days!
So payout requests made at e.g. Oct. 31, will be payed till the middle of december. And it's completely useless to ask for a payout which was requested at the beginning of nov.

Be a little patient, till now BS payed me every time, but sometimes it takes a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back