BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone please clear the doubts,

Do bitshare allow adult contents?

Do bitshare multiple download from same ip within 24 hours?

Will bitshare remove DMCA files only or they will accounts which get DMCA (you know what i mean)

^

1. adult is ok
2. 250 minutes, not 24 hours (look at the first page of this thread)
3. if you get too many DMCA complaints, they will delete all your files; if you ask them the reason, they will say "don't upload copyrighted materials. next time, you will get banned".

At the moment,they all have delay because of issues with bitshare.
But usually when they fix their problem,there is no delay for either any of them.

ok bitshare, i understand this problem with bank delay, but how long do you expect this delay will takes? days? weeks?

Last edited:
AlertPay not working with file hosting services now! As well as Payment Wall, Scrill, CCbill and others. Only Paypal is working, but on very stringent conditions. Also working sms billings and Webmoney.

paypal is a fucking scam!! they are screwing file hosts by causing troubles to their accounts limiting them to piss off the uploaders and make them leave specific host, start on another one where they will do the same.

bitshare just look at your posts for how many weeks you already have problems with paypal payouts and that for certain affects payouts to those that request via different payment processor, with this kind of situation you can easily end up in a mess that ul.to was few months ago when people started delete all their files and move to other hosts

you say you're waiting for alertpay verification since 2010?!? once you run a business you don't wait you should've sort things out with alertpay/payza long time ago and you still should as i think this is bullcrap they do not work with file hosts anymore

get rid of fucking paypal as they are ruining your business, add some other payment processor(s) and bank wire payouts and everyone will be happy

and also guys please check this website:

Code:
http://www.paypalscam.com

I don't get why these payment processing think they should monitor how people are spending there $

they should NOT its the same fucking thing as monitoring people's online activities i guess they need another Black Monday to have fun with real problems instead of screwing people wherever they can

it's the pressure of the authorities and the damn anti piracy groups

PP started sticking there noses into things long before Piracy became an issue

id explain but the MODs like to hit me with infractions for going off topic
but PayPal trying to police the internet is not a new thing
they seem to be confused as to what their role online should be
they are just money handlers NOT the morality police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back