BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
test.jpg

what is wrong?

Hawe the same problem Payments status is Completed but stil dont receive money Can u check that bitshare? My acount username is morswin.

Bitshare...what is with this delays? In payment with paypal and also with payouts wich i have in queue for more than 2 weeks? But especially with paypal because this is the third day with completed status and no money... :((

Hi Bitshare,
It was generated some premium accounts in my account (With my earned points) without my permission and i belive was one of rdp that have ads in wjunction.
For solution this inssue i need your help... can you send me the list of ips that are doing downloads in these premium account that was generated? And if is possible the IP that generated the premium accounts...
I sent my login account by DM...
Thanks

Please send me the ips by DM... because i generated one premium today and my IP will be there too... Thanks..

Last edited:
Guys, what is going on here looks very familiar with what happened to many filehosts on WJ in the beginning of this year. You should prepare for the worst...

Agreed...something is not right...payments in payout for more than 2 weeks...completed status for payments but no money in paypal....and absence of bitshare answers...i myself trust them so i hope they will work things out well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back