BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but like I said you would think I would have at least one rebill from all that... about $450 in sales yet not a single rebill, with my experience at other filehosts, about 30% or so of sales end up getting rebilled on the reccuring payment, 0% with bitshare, I don't think so, that's the best proof I can give guys, can bitshare give better proof besides telling us "We count all sales and rebills??"

If i make this kind of money like you. I don't give a f*^# about rebills bro.
You should be happy where you at right now. You already ahead of many people and I think you probably top 5 in bitshare.

I get a lot of streaming encoding errors ("Error occured")... i have to start/restart the encoding many, many times until i get a working stream file... that sucks, because i can spread my files 3-4 hours later after i have uploaded them.
Can you please have a look at this? thx ;)

If i make this kind of money like you. I don't give a f*^# about rebills bro.
You should be happy where you at right now. You already ahead of many people and I think you probably top 5 in bitshare.

Thats not the point, what kind of comment is "You should be happy" and shut up , maybe he is working 200% times more than others here who think 15 minutes a day is enough. All bitshare is doing is telling he will implement details for months and did nothing

On PPS we cant even see number of file downloads !! they are all zero.

In first post on this tread Bitshare is not even mantioning Rebills and percents for them in pps it is stated

"This are 2 new options for you to earn with PPS:

- Earn with fixed plan 60 % for each sale + 5 % website sales = Up to 65 % for each Premium Sale
- Earn with our status/rank system up to 80 % per sale + 5 % website sales = Up to 85 % per Premium Sale

Info:

- With Fixed Plan you earn like everybody else 60 % per Sale..
- With Status system you will start with 50 % per Sale and with highest you will earn 80 %. per Sale.
"

Rebills?

Last edited:
People are discussing : Bitshare do / don't pay rebill

In my opinion (my case), Bitshare don't pay

I has written a long post to prove Bitshare don't pay for rebill, but i lost it before i press Post button, I'm too lazy to write again

But it is not important. In the first post of this thread or in bitshare website, we don't find any info about "Pay for rebill" so we don't need to complain about it

Last edited:
Thats not the point, what kind of comment is "You should be happy" and shut up , maybe he is working 200% times more than others here who think 15 minutes a day is enough. All bitshare is doing is telling he will implement details for months and did nothing

On PPS we cant even see number of file downloads !! they are all zero.

In first post on this tread Bitshare is not even mantioning Rebills and percents for them in pps it is stated

"This are 2 new options for you to earn with PPS:

- Earn with fixed plan 60 % for each sale + 5 % website sales = Up to 65 % for each Premium Sale
- Earn with our status/rank system up to 80 % per sale + 5 % website sales = Up to 85 % per Premium Sale

Info:

- With Fixed Plan you earn like everybody else 60 % per Sale..
- With Status system you will start with 50 % per Sale and with highest you will earn 80 %. per Sale.
"

Rebills?

Yeah I too want to know if rebills are paid or not ?

mic: We will not write the same thing again. There is no problem with sales getting counted. Stop spam this thread. Your refunds can happen everytime. And when that happens, we will remove the money from your balance. We will soon add this to statistics.

denpers: Send us traceroute from your slow connection and we will check it. Check the post before yours.

We upgraded our servers alot, uploadspeed and downloadspeed should be higher the next time.

He said that many times before in this thread!
People just look a few page before the you see the answer!
For everyone again they pay for sales and pay for rebills !
Have a nice Evening.

lol they do huh? Are you sure? You go ahead and believe them even though I posted the best proof possible that they don't.

People are discussing : Bitshare do / don't pay rebill

In my opinion (my case), Bitshare don't pay

I has written a long post to prove Bitshare don't pay for rebill, but i lost it before i press Post button, I'm too lazy to write again

But it is not important. In the first post of this thread or in bitshare website, we don't find any info about "Pay for rebill" so we don't need to complain about it
Right, but they keep saying that they do pay for rebills, if they just came out and said we don't pay for rebills there would be no problem at all, but don't lie to us.

Last edited:
i started 2 weeks ago in bitshare now my rank is "Silver" and pay per download down from 40$ to 13$ per 1000?

MpeUb.jpg

13$ per 1000 is too bad.. i leave bitshare :facepalm:

My rank changed hours ago.. now 0.013 per download = 13$ per 1k

xwDk7.jpg

107 dls =3.324
116 dls = 3.441

9 dls = 0.117 = 0.013/1 download = 13$/1000

[meh]

lol they do huh? Are you sure? You go ahead and believe them even though I posted the best proof possible that they don't.

Right, but they keep saying that they do pay for rebills, if they just came out and said we don't pay for rebills there would be no problem at all, but don't lie to us.

What kind of proof you have.. ..can you please post it again ?
That would be very helpful.

SO my account is suspended without any reason (just writen suspended) with 850$ still pending to be paid... is it because of asking questions here .... ? Will you unban my account and pay me what i earned ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back