BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i wasn't working from a long time but yesterday i joined bitshare and upload some files i was stun i just got 7 downloads???? and today no stats for me :S is stats working or not?

BITSHARE HAS DELETE ALL MY FILES !!!!!!!!!!!

No files in my account either!!!!!

1.5 TB of files vanished!

As it seems not everyone is affected! Why me!! My folders are wiped clean! If it was the whole folder, I would think I made a mistake while I was sleepy last night. But those whole lot of files from inside the folders are gone(the folders are there still!). It is not something by mistake & I will wait for an good explanation.

When is your account expired?

I already told you guys, Bitshare will delete files to people's accounts who take up a lot of room to recycle space. All hosts that do this just don't want to invest in having real data centers so they just wipe, wipe, wipe users accounts to recycle the room for new uploaders. Especially if you aren't earning any premiums for them. They consider you a waste of space.

Don't believe me if you don't want to.

Also if you've used RemoteUpload from one of these new hosting sites, you very well could have been tampered with. Don't be so trusting to give these flyby host's the login/pass to your accounts at another host for RemoteUploading. They can't be trusted until they've been around a while.

Biqu3: Again DMCA -> Ban. Read first post of this thread.

KINGTHE_ALI: No problem with the stats.

dmca ???????

this is all the dmca that i have : 4 files (becouse you write 2 file but it's the same file )

ok then all people if take 4 file on dmca will be banned

lololololololololololol

worst host ever !!!!!

immagine1pv.png

Anyone knows why do they add "-v3z5i1jcey6z8j1" at the end of all RAR files ??

Anyone knows why do they add "-v3z5i1jcey6z8j1" at the end of all RAR files ??
And how to remove it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back