BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Guys, that was a silly Weekend :(
Every File was an Error and the Speed for up & download was bad, too.
And my earnings are very bad as well, lost ~50% of my normaly eanings of a day :(

ok.. so remote upload is all fucked up.. files are stuck or failed. free user speed is about 12-13k... very bad also.. its really hard to work like that Bitshare

Oh Guys, that was a silly Weekend :(
Every File was an Error and the Speed for up & download was bad, too.
And my earnings are very bad as well, lost ~50% of my normaly eanings of a day :(
Yep me too, and now I can't seem to upload a file to save my life, every since they said they were getting things fixed things have seemed to go downhill. Although stats seem to be counted correctly now so that's the most important thing, but I sure wish they would just solve all these issues once and for all.8-)

completed today
but
i didn't receive my payment
?

VX7R5.png

Webmoney payment received
:D

I have a question.I don't know why this didn't jump out at me until now.

We get 60% of sales,so how can I get $14.99 off of 1 sale ? I went back through the last couple months and see that I've gotten that amount for 1 sale 2 other times. There isn't a premium that $14.99 would be 60% of.Unless there is some sort of new math no one told me about.lol
$5.99 yes,$11.98 yes,$17.97 yes,$14.99 impossible.

python21: Our service increase alot. What you think we do? Like wizard make every problem, every overload and every spam go away? Be patient or leave our service. We work on all problems.

tonloc: Wait, its done soon. Payments for PayPal are going out.

chicoes: It will be resolved. Its resolved now, but will get more better soon.

Double D: Please post us slow downloadlinks. Speed will be better soon, we are prepare to upgrade.

bestav4u: Post us links.

ciaociao4: If you spam again this thread your account will get suspended. You break our rules. No repeated DMCA allowed.

uploaderkinox: Payment is done soon. Please dont spam this thread and read previous posts.

plauzi: FTP is currently getting upgraded. Its back in a while for all.

Webmoney payments are all done. The other ones are done soon.

Last edited:
Can't anyone read? He just answered the FTP question a few posts ago.

What you think we do? Like wizard make every problem, every overload and every spam go away?

No,don't say that,it's like finding out Santa isn't real.I thought all filehosts were run by wizards.:))

ciaociao4: If you spam again this thread your account will get suspended. You break our rules. No repeated DMCA allowed.

i not spam ...

i want know if everyone with 4 files in dmca (1gb in total) have see all the file in storage deleted !!!

everyone with 4 file on dmca will got "banned" from bitshare????

do you trolling???

Waiting paypal thx

In queue 2012-04-13 21:57 40.21 $
logo_paypal.gif

In queue 2012-04-11 7:56 74.95 $
logo_paypal.gif

In queue 2012-04-07 10:19 187.50 $
logo_paypal.gif

yeh, paypal received . thank you !
my upload schedule is a bit disturbed due to this long time needed for file to move to root folder from FTP but ill wait until you fix it ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back