BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of problems today, we lowered waittime to half. And downloadspeed increased to 500 kb/s for today.

inject0r: AlertPay is not interested to work with us. Thats the reason we dont get verified. Use proper and serious services like webmoney.

akira: More information via PM please!

bravesoldier: Send us some links via PM please!

python21: Nothing wrong.

Fredonino: Webmoney payments are done each week at the end.

Right Carnival, but bitshare support keeps saying everything is normal, which it obviously is not by looking at my stats yesterday and today from what I get on average.

Bitshare always says things are fine and normal when something isn't right. I still have files people can't download and I can see them sitting right there in my list of files, just gives error. Even I can't download them and I'm the one who uploaded them.

Stooky: Please post us links that dont work for you like bravesoldier.

Carnival_07: You too.

python21: We already told you: There is nothing wrong with the sales counter.

We had errors, we know it. Read our last 4 posts, we solved that already.
If you have files that dont work, please report them via PM and include your browser!

Last edited:
@BitShare

I need email directly for reseller support. Useless using your online contact form. Tried many times no respond at all.
Do i need to write it all my problem here?
PM me. I've been patient enough.

I am from Turkey :)

hi BİTSHARE what when payment income! thanks..
6ccdfc9fe1ab62bed38d163d5550a858.jpg

For those who use the remote upload function, mind telling me where u remote upload to and from? Mine never work as bitshare use .html at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back