BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people tell me that today they can not download, so that my counts drop down.

And I have problem with FTP upload, I have uploaded via FTP but files are not show at "My File"

We know the issues. Everything is solved. Sorry guys.

uploaderkinox: Its just for selected users for now.

Christle: You are in streaming mode, rates are different. You will be excluded, if you will post again stuff like that.

cute: If you are not happy with our service, just leave.

lamy: What?

colie: Remoteupload should work faster now. Try again.

kendeptrai: FTP should work now more faster. Please check it.

Hi bitshare, when is Webmoney payout? i've requested payment on 04/04/2012, and my payment request status is still showing queuing.
I know that you are the owner of Freakshare too and i am waiting my payment for 25 days:facepalm:. where is their support, they never answer mails.

I Hope you'll answer me, i know that you love to ignore your affiliates comments :D

cannot download from s24

any way to check which file upload is assign to which server.
right now i test every file upload to be sure it can be download.

There's definetely something wrong bitshare, stats are way down even after you said everything is fixed, sales are way down also after you said everything is fixed. I don't know what you guys did.

Just got reported from my visitor that he can't download as free user, the link after i checked still ok, but when i tested as free user, Firefox give this message :

Firefox can't find the file at http://s36.bitshare.com/download.php?d=13001399584f86fcb7c5768&g=2.

* Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.

* Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

Anyway, i give him new link, but just want to informed that. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back