BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm wondering where can I see how much can I earn with Pay Per Download. When I open My account, I see that my status is Bronze, however I can't find anywhere how much I earn while being Bronze (there should be a table of some kind).

here is the table
bitsharetable.png

BitShare, when I upload files over 100 mb always get error on http upload, why?? Also on ftp upload speed is 400kb/s .... what can I do to upload with 1mb/s? and can you make me bronze please? I will like to work with you but ftpupload move filles on my account with big delay even 1h.... why? Please Help me.

ALL my files disappear, i repeat al my files don't appear on filemananger, and on account summary i read 0/500gb .... this morning i had over 350gb...
WHY?
My nick is antimateria, please investigate, thanx

What the heck are you hosting to get $250 with Bitshare's setup and then another $100 only 2 days later?

Are you bitshare support? No? ThenI'm gonna give you some advice that will help you for the rest of your life. Mind your own business. Thanks.

Hello Bitshare,

I've try to search on this thread about Automatic payment, but couldn't find the right answer. So i will ask about that

If we choose Automatic payment, how the process...? Depend on minimum earning and when will Bitshare make the payment process ( every monday, Tuesday, etc...)

And hope Sales Detail can launch soon, i've got 3 sales but sadly i didn't know from where and from which files...it's important for posting :)

Thanks A Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back