BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some explanations:

1. view mode: uploader/downloader... what is it and whats the difference?

2. payout mode: manual/automatic... what does it mean?

WMZ Received. Thanks

Bitshare please give the Webmoney payouts normally, i mean exactly after the 7 days of request or within the 7 days of request,
Thanks for the payments

I need some explanations:

1. view mode: uploader/downloader... what is it and whats the difference?

2. payout mode: manual/automatic... what does it mean?

is there no kind soul who can explain this to me?
and also where do i find information about the PPD rates?

Last edited:
I want to register my 2nd account without ref. link from my first account so i open up another brower window but after i registered it shown on my first account that the 2nd one is referer to it!!! so im so confuse. This mean i need to use another IP to register my 2nd account??? because even i do it with typing www.bitshare.com not from ref. link but it still show as ref. to my 1st. accout. So i got scare that they will think im cheating so i delete all 3 files that i just remote to my 2nd one. Very Confuse now....

I want to register my 2nd account without ref. link from my first account so i open up another brower window but after i registered it shown on my first account that the 2nd one is referer to it!!! so im so confuse. This mean i need to use another IP to register my 2nd account??? because even i do it with typing www.bitshare.com not from ref. link but it still show as ref. to my 1st. accout. So i got scare that they will think im cheating so i delete all 3 files that i just remote to my 2nd one. Very Confuse now....

delete youre cookies befor you register youre second accound then you haven't problems ;)

Oh yeah that right...thank you!! But I think it cool i just work with 1 account that fine..because i delete all 3 files on my 2nd account already. Is there anyway to delete the account??? just to be sure they don't think im cheating on them.??

I hope I am not the only one with this problem. I cannot register with Bitshare. I have tried for two weeks to do so. The page will not move. Are US residents banned from registering? Wish someone will let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back