BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few days ago I tried to upload a file using ftp.. I did too.. but since that day, my files section is populated with tens of the same file.. I'm tired of deleting them..
a few days ago I contacted through your site's contact page, but no response yet.. your pm is also full..
could you please check my account ?
thanks

fhscout: We know this issue and we will solve it asap.

Mr.ACR: Please report us your username via PM or contact form.

Double D: Yes i see, not the downloads are the problems.

belwin: Traceroute please.

likeop: No, but soon all can.

We are still trying to find best rates for PPD without ranks, You can post some ideas if you like.

maybe I will not use Ppd even without rank, but I think most of the file hosts paying for downloads pay higher for countries generating well premium sales.. so country & file size grouping will be better.

I've used filepost.com pps plan recently.. I was able to see from which countries premium sales are generated, and more than %70 of sales were from USA.. that is why most of the file hosts put USA in Group A in Pay per Download plans.. EU countries follow USA as best converting for sales..

So I believe bitshare will also release a similar ppd rates like filesonic, fileserve did before..

fhscout: We know this issue and we will solve it asap.

I have disabled auto-transfer setting in FTP Upload Settings and problem is solved.. no more file copies populated..

Last edited:
Hi Bitshare,

I have an account already(username:starvh). I purchase premium access on an URL link while i have login as starvh. Why send me new account login details(487299628) instead of using my existing account? If possible please keep starvh account only because i have some files there. Looking for for your reply thanks.

please bitshare hope me
my last payment send to person and him send me the money in my account
put this person is rip
can you please hope me .. speak with paypal :(

Maybe I'm blind, but where can I see the complete amount of my earned points?

I've tried to see them by using the Stat-Page with a starting date of June 2011, but the last sowable stat is in Dec 2011. :(

bitshare i requested payout on 03/13 and not received yet !!!

191202464f671256cfa33.jpg

jolybird: 7 business days!

ichthyander: Rank is refreshed daily.

titousekr: You need to send email with that and include all informations.

Thanks for your suggestions, let us know if you have still any ideas or features for our website.

We are open for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back