BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax....

FRKShare Also Removed ''Make Money'' Page Many Days Ago But They Paying.

And With Bitshare I Too Getting Sales & $$$.

My Advice Relax & See Then Make Comments.

Regards.

Bitshare please improve upload speed!

Uploading to wupload: 59.904632281986 MB/s (200 MB in 3.3386399745941 seconds)
Uploading to bitshare: 0.76801367086835 MB/s (200 MB in 260.41203117371 seconds)

Bitshare isnt a newbie like RapidGator was...
I think your take the money and run theory isnt right in this case since they can make much more if they stay in the game.
By the way they are just announced their new uploader tool...whats the point if they close their affilaite program ?Or is it just a trick?:)Hopefully its just a temp issue.

Stooky: Please go away. How many times you want to disturb us in this thread? You never was any bitshare user, you never gave us any username. Please move your retardness to other threads, we dont want to see or answer you.

ricky333: Your payment is in queue, because you request it 2 days ago. Wait at least 7 working/business days.

tommyboy: You too, 7 business days after request.

karsh: Include traceroute to our fileserver and send it via PM.

You guys are so naive I swear. When a hosting site removes their affiliate plan from their pages that means it is no longer going to be supported. Sure they're probably finishing up some payments that people have already requested but after that, that's it. You wasted your time, they gained your files, dropped their affiliate program now they sit back and profit from your uploads and owe you nothing.

I've been in this game for many many years, this is how non-legit hosts work regardless if they made a few small payments to you. Trust me when I say they made 10-20x more on your files than the small payments they sent you.

It is called a Hit And Run Host. Get what they can in the shortest amount of time then split.

If U Want Stay Here or If U Don't Like Leave it.That's All.

People Will Decide If They Have 2 Stay Here or Not.Make Money Page Specially For Uploaders And They Minimum Check 15 + Times Per Day How Many $$$ They Earning....So No Need Replying Same f**kin* Things Again And Again.Everyone for Himself/Herself.Thinks About Yourself.If U Think It's Important Then Stay Away From Here.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back