BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
::ERROR

When I want to upload a file (through my server), I get this error:

"The connection has timed out. The server at s3.bitshare.com is taking too long to respond."

hi bitshare..,

i am happy to use bitshare once

but the speeds are really unstable...i mean both upload and download speeds

speeds fast @ times but very very slow most of the time

this make me frustrated to use bitshare again

pls work on this issue

need ur help and reply

Cmon bitshare are you kidding ???
The files I have uploaded yesterday with ftp still dont show up on file manager after 1 day !!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way for me to upload anything , all remote upload fail , and ftp upload fails too.

How are you guys uploading to bitshare ??? only with web upload ??

Ru doesnt work from any host I tried (deposit, hotfile and mediafire) , ftp upload files dont appear on file manager after almost 2 days.

goku_sama: RU is working from hotfile, depositfiles and mediafire. FTP is having NO problems. If your files are not appearing, they are blocked due to DMCA.

inject0r: We are currently in the process of verify. They take too long.

gogo123: It is.

guylux: If your account is full, thats not possible.

coolguy558: If you get slow speed, make a traceroute to the fileserver: traceroute xx.bitshare.com

armt: Not possible.

BitShare.. Is there is any chance to add AlertPay as Payment methode!! is market in the site "We pay to PayPal, WebMoney and AlertPay Accounts, you can choose and change this at the settings." but i don't find AlertPay in my Setting account..!!

goku_sama: RU is working from hotfile, depositfiles and mediafire. FTP is having NO problems. If your files are not appearing, they are blocked due to DMCA.

Ru from these host I always get 17kb file size.
As for ftp its impossible they are blocked by dmca , Uploaded some foreign tv shows , never had a single dmca for these kind of files before with filesonic.

And how can my files be blocked by dmca if they havent been posted ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back