BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. You said before that I only need 200-500 dls per day and 2 sales per 2 weeks to reach platinum didn't you? Then I made >500 dls per day and 10 sales last week, my rank is silver now for 3 days, it stands still on 91%. No change, even 1% for 3 days.

Ur ranking system is updated automatically? I'm wondering it! I'm trying my best but it seems to be useless isn't it :-L!

Their ranking system is not automatically updated. They manually do it when they feel like it. Too many people have stated the rank system is broken for the simple fact that they don't ever see it moving but they'll still say it works perfectly fine.

So if it works perfectly fine and you get 500 dls a day and sold 10 premiums last week it should have moved up pretty far but like you said it is still just sitting there.

I had the same problem with this host and why I stopped using them. Too many excuses why something isn't working or replies that it is working fine like everyone is an idiot and has all the sudden at once forgot how to use a file host.

Stooky: For platinum, you need at least 300-600 downloads daily and 4-6 sales each 10.000 downloads. For Gold, you need 300-400 downloads and 4 sales each last 10.000 downloads. On average, this can change upon users files and activity. Its a dynamic system.

is2it01606: Yes, but it depends also on your download/upload activity. Our system is ofcourse automaticly.

snkr007: Please contact us via PM, all who contact us will get it soon. Thanks

kalong_12: Then your connection is too slow. Please make traceroute to our servers and post us the results.

goku_sama: You are, FTP is not having any problems moving files. If files are not getting moved, they are blocked by the MD5 hash.

If that's the criteria they use to assign ranks then I'll move up quick.I was afraid to try these guys because of how little the low ranks paid and saw so many complain about not moving up.
I'm not worried at all now that I know the numbers they are looking for.

Stooky: For platinum, you need at least 300-600 downloads daily and 4-6 sales each 10.000 downloads. For Gold, you need 300-400 downloads and 4 sales each last 10.000 downloads. On average, this can change upon users files and activity. Its a dynamic system.

So you're saying a persons rank can actually drop even if at one point they worked hard to build that rank? Dude that's absolutely horrible.

Hope your site falls on it's face. Clearly not in the best interest of uploaders, only what you can get on premiums from their wasted time.

Omg

I have started my work with you for about 1 week. I made only 3k downloads but 10 sales. It can be calculated out that with that rate, I got 33 sales =)). And you say 4-6 sales to get to platinum rank? ^^!

Hope that you will not cheat my sales just because I told that =]]! I just need an deserved ranking for my effort recent days! Others, even just by asking you, got premium and platinum rank, and I buy premiumand try my best to raise my rank BY MYSELF. So wat'd u say?

P/S: You know, just because of your ranking system, I put your links as my primary links and use at most 1 more mirror. You can see how hard I try ^^!

When i try to connect to ftp, It said my bandwidth is limit??
I have a slow upload speed at most 128KB/s....
I am not using a lot at all..

Apparently, I can't connect to ftp and upload at the moment...

Last edited:
@bitshare:

I already got no answer on my message. I send it 3 times to you, but it seems, it got ignored. please check it. my acc is taylordave85.

thx

I have a question for the guys that have been using bitshare for awhile.Which free download speed is most common from them,the 50kb it's giving now or the 200 I was getting 12 hours ago ?

bitshare.png

when i receive money ?

You've requested it just two days ago and are already requesting when it will be paid? When BitShare would have more such users, they needed an army in support to manage all requests :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back