BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf, do you put hidden quota now on premium traffic?

[slide]http://hosting.c0mmunity.org/images/97965548799035413718.png[/slide]

if so, then you have to remove this false advertising:
[slide]http://hosting.c0mmunity.org/images/60917760440205049625.png[/slide]

So what is the download limit with bitshare ?

kohkindachi: If you are limited, you will also get suspended very soon.

NvpMuzic: Login to see that.

pocs: We upgrade his account.

gonowqa: 30 Days.

bznesm: Goodbye!

madmadman: Both are the same, we will delete soon.

masterbator: Show us your Logs how much you download. We have this for leechers.

Hello, may I know why did You suspend them? I don't want to work with You and be banned for nothing.
And fix ftp speed please.

hhmm, so what happen to my account?
I lose 1.5TB of file as you suddenly change my account from premium to free.....
I apply another month premium,
I basically lost one month premium, so is there anything you can do about it?
How about my lost file?

Hi!

I'm new member on Bitshare. Please update my rank to Gold/Platinium.
This is my stats from "close" Filesonic. I have small pause, but I start with new power. ;)

24552834663237639938.jpg

Regards

Username: uploadmaster2

Last edited:
Hi

Can I upload a mp4 file (it will be used to streaming) with 3.6GB? If yes, FREE users can watch the entire video?

Best regards!

Hi BitShare,
I want to know: how long will you recalculate money of premium sale for me?
I want to know to countinue working or not.
Thanks.

Bitshare support....
I have summarised my expereince with bitshare for you

http://www.wjunction.com/1154295-post3532.htm
Hi Bitshare,

Do you remember I message to you and also PM you about my file got deleted. I have expereince numerous of time about file being deleted without any info. In your PM, you stated that it might be a bug. I ask whether you can recover it. You didn't answer me.

However after all those. I didn't seems to get any "reward with extra benefit"?

For your record, this is your PM on 21 of sept

http://www.wjunction.com/1154417-post3533.htm
pocs: We know that, we had huge problems at the beginning. Those are gone, in this year we dont had this problems. BTW, FilePost for example is right now having exactly the same issues with servers. Its was just overload at the begin. If you find errors like this still in our system, we will reward those who report this to us.

http://www.wjunction.com/1158805-post3539.htm
Hhmm, My past expereince of file being entirely wiped out has occured three times. With my most recent on sept being a "temp" folder and "waittoremote" folder, contain more than 15k link being wiped out overnight....

My stat drop from 500 per day to 300 per day, and then 40 and now about 20 per day. I am afraid and didn't upload any new file.

I am thinking on giving it a try again, I have generate 72 sales over the years. I was hoping from the last message, I would be able to get some "reward with extra benefit" since my file has been wiped three time in a (this) year.

Hi bitshare support?

Hhmm, my account suddenly turn to free account? I remember it will expired on the 1 of march? Can you check please ? All i did before that is try to remote upload some file from bitshare to otherhost and none of them work?

I quickly purchase one month just to avoid my file being deleted....
Please check for me on what's wrong with my account. I have been uploading this few days. Hopefully everything went well. I just send you a PM too

updated:
checking back my point history, you will notice that I have used 10000 point to reclaimed a one month membership on 23 of Jan, so it should at least last until 1st of March. It suddenly expired just now, So i again used my earn money to redeem another premium just to avoid my account file being deleted. it is 30th of Jan, After i used my earn point, it revert back to expired on 1st of March... Is there a glitch?

Samething happen to my account.

2011-12-31 0 Byte 320000
on Dec 21, 2011 I exchange my point for premium, and today my account suddenly changed to FREE, and i exchange another 10000 for 1 month premium, please check.

pocs & ryand: Please contact our team with your username, this is not normal. Looks really like an bug.

I already sent an email to you support via the contact us page.

I must say, i am extremely disappointed, this is the forth time my file has been wiped. I used to have 2TB of file and now i am left with 750GB..
U changed my premium to free yesterday without any reason, and now, wiped my file. I still havent seen u extend my premium?

Anywhere i can get my file back. I used your service as online storage and this is what happen?

Ryand, is your account the same too?

pocs: I never talked about extending anything from you. I tell you to contact our team directly, so they can find your problem.

Now, I have contact u and your support. Where is my lost month for premium? Isn't this what u call ripped me off? I lost thousand of file because of their system changing me to free. This is the forth time. I always ask nicely and look at your own post.

I only need two things
my lost premium days and my 1.5TB of file. How long are u going to check! month?

Look at my old post that I told u I have premium until 1 of March. U change me to free, I bought another month, I am still stuck until 1st of march. By right I should be 1st of April expired.....

pocs: If you contact our team, be patient.

Is there any news for my account and ryand?

hhmm, so what happen to my account?
I lose 1.5TB of file as you suddenly change my account from premium to free.....
I apply another month premium,
I basically lost one month premium, so is there anything you can do about it?
How about my lost file?

I hope that you can solve my problem in my account professionally. As you have first from the first message that you will reward people like us if we expereince bug. I don't see why you can just answer me and said you have upgrade ryand account and without answering what is going to do with my account.
I sent two PM and you never reply me....

As I have said I have expereince forth time where my file has been wiped because of your system....I hope to get your "reward" as my lost premium....

Last edited:
i sale 1 Premium,why i only earn 1 $,i choose pps 60%.

i sale 1 Premium,why i only earn 1 $,i choose pps 60%.

My Account

a566505

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back