BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wadibahi: I dont understand what you want, but we have a download limit for PPS users. How about you first start using our site before making comments?

misterjay: For now, no date.

Sascha: PayPal Payout?

vipking: What example?! Do it yourself.

readeretech: We will check it.

abcxyz: There is no sale of that period.

skinner: Get Platinum, be on PPS. Then you have that rates.

kamil2227: We dont make unlimited storage for users. We dont want spammers to flood us with files.

Hi,
I only use BS links on my blog and get sale from it but you say : there is no sale of that period. I have not any refferal.
5ecd5accf5.png

e5c0cdec49.png

4 sale = 4.75usd (5%) instead of 4.75*12 = 57usd (60% fixed plan)
If you don't want to paid for me. It's ok.

abcxyz: In that case, it seems to be an Website Sale. We dont list this on "Referrer" Site. In your case, please also contact our team to clear this up. Use our "contact us" form and describe your problem clearly.

junct0: Its removed for now.

Wadibahi: I dont understand what you want, but we have a download limit for PPS users. How about you first start using our site before making comments?

misterjay: For now, no date.

Sascha: PayPal Payout?

vipking: What example?! Do it yourself.

readeretech: We will check it.

abcxyz: There is no sale of that period.

skinner: Get Platinum, be on PPS. Then you have that rates.

kamil2227: We dont make unlimited storage for users. We dont want spammers to flood us with files.

abcxyz: In that case, it seems to be an Website Sale. We dont list this on "Referrer" Site. In your case, please also contact our team to clear this up. Use our "contact us" form and describe your problem clearly.

junct0: Its removed for now.

Hi,
This blog is mine and nobody can post there but i get sales from domain but sale don't come from my links so whose links come from? Maybe monster or ghost.

Hi,
I only use BS links on my blog and get sale from it but you say : there is no sale of that period. I have not any refferal.
5ecd5accf5.png

e5c0cdec49.png

4 sale = 4.75usd (5%) instead of 4.75*12 = 57usd (60% fixed plan)
If you don't want to paid for me. It's ok.

me 2!!!!!!!!!!

Bitshare do you make any progress whit website ,serwer up and download speed ? Because It waste of time upload files now . People dont want download files or buy any premiums when they have 10 kb/s download speed :P Any info abount that ?

I'm on PPS Fixed 60%. Got 2 sales and only earned 1$ from domain sales. All files are mine, all links are mine. It seems PPS doesn't work :facepalm:

kamil2227: We never had 10 kb/s download speed.

Christle: If you want to join, send us information about you to be invited.

3xupdate: You will not earn through Domain sales and PPS if they dont signup via your files.

All files are mine and you told me: they didn't register via my files ????? If they open new tab then register why I got domain sales ?

All files are mine and you told me: they didn't register via my files ????? If they open new tab then register why I got domain sales ?

@3xupdate : Me too. Maybe They don't want to pay for premium account.
@BitShare : If you don't want to pay for PPS, you should remove PPS plan, i send ticket to support 2 times but i have not receive any feedback yet.

hello bitshare...i want to upload files on your site..is your site is permanent or going to close your site??please reply me sorry for this question

kamil2227: We never had 10 kb/s download speed.

Christle: If you want to join, send us information about you to be invited.

3xupdate: You will not earn through Domain sales and PPS if they dont signup via your files.
yes you have when trafic is too hight .Sometimes I get 600 kb/s other 10 kb/s its problem whit serwer

Hi, i need help.
I see faq..and i see....that the file for free user, deleted after 190 days last download.
if a see a make money.....they write...file deleted after 30 days.

Which is the real information??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back