BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Results in last 2 days ( 2 @ 1 year premium sales ), and i haven't posting a lot in last 2 days because i enjoying the weekend :)

My visitors seem like Bitshare links now.

I only hope Bitshare can consider to make payout more faster, thanks :)

Yes, sales are usually good in most weekends.
However...
You can see people become crazy if servers are down in weekends,
because it indicates we will lose a lot of sales and perhaps visitors will request refunds.

For example, now my visitors are complaining about BitShare's "502 Bad Gateway". :facepalm:

BITSHARE, I've always considered a serious and responsible, but now, given the large number of problems that exist, you "no answer"

Gone are all, again, all my files for some days, and I do not respond here, or by private where I sent my account Bitshare, or the support of Bitshare just shut up.

I know it's a system error, and ask him to tell me if everything is lost or not.

hide from problems only makes them trust you, and if a problem before you disappear, I'm sorry, but I can not trust you.

In queue 2012-05-14 18:14 20.00 $
logo_paypal.gif

You say the payments are made no later than 10 days was 14 days, but still did not pay.

SILENCE,SILENCE,silence

BITSHARE, I've always considered a serious and responsible, but now, given the large number of problems that exist, you "no answer"

Gone are all, again, all my files for some days, and I do not respond here, or by private where I sent my account Bitshare, or the support of Bitshare just shut up.

I know it's a system error, and ask him to tell me if everything is lost or not.

hide from problems only makes them trust you, and if a problem before you disappear, I'm sorry, but I can not trust you.

FOUR DAYS AND YOU ONLY SILENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back