Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4,116 comments

At yesterday night/morning we had some changes.

likeop: I check, but did you check your sales?

irscene: As long as you like, your first payment is done.

glever: You need to request it or wait for the system to do that. Its the same.
 
i have 24 sales and alway get hight download per day , you talked all uploader > 500 download per day will get hight rank , please help me this problem , from to day i will put banner bitshare on my site

please upgrade me to plantium again thank you
 
Last edited:
irscene: Is it Webmoney or PayPal? You may forward me your username.

zeus1: Work hard, get atleast 200-300 downloads daily and 2-3 sales.

likeop: Check it now.

pocs: No, only too much files wirhout downloads will hurt your rank.

cadagoto: Its nice to hear that, keep it up. ;)
 
I just realized I got constant platinum rank. A year ago I also got lifetime premium. Maybe because I have account since BS started their site, because I never generated a single sale! (I have many downloads though) :D Anyway, Im glad you appreciate uploaders that work with you since you started the site, Im back upping to you, thanks and welcome BitShare! Maybe now I will make some sales, I dont care, but maybe.
 
Last edited:
irscene: Is it Webmoney or PayPal? You may forward me your username.

zeus1: Work hard, get atleast 200-300 downloads daily and 2-3 sales.

likeop: Check it now.

pocs: No, only too much files wirhout downloads will hurt your rank.

cadagoto: Its nice to hear that, keep it up. ;)

hi 8-)

is 2-3 sales daily?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
File Host - BitShare.com · Joined
File Hosting
764
Messages
263
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom