BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BS why you lied? u say lifetime platinum rank, are you kiddin us? I was platinum and bought premiun, I could be more active user but sorry i read some post about your payment that is really anoying. So if i dont know when u paid exactly i wouldnt waste my time "working" for nothing. Actually your system makes me bronze rank I think because i use another host like mirror on my site, but its your fault cause u arent honest about payments, delays, and ranks. If u can solve this i will only use your host if not, i'll say : GoodBye usr: larrypunch

NightMare: IF your files are downloaded, files are never deleted.

likeop: Check!

adrunkenmess: Stop talking crap.

Those with slow speed, please send more information. Is this solved or still a problem? If yes, please send me your IP, upload method and file size you try to upload.

why my old account rank = gold , it is not plantium , i alway upload to bitshare

i see : BitShare Rank
Current Rank: Copper
Next Rank: Bronze

Bitshare , i changed new account because my old account full stronge

please give me plantium rank

thank you very much

my account : likejav2

Last edited:
Dear Bitshare support,

I remember there used to a problem where file keep missing and you guy said you know the problem and already solved.

May I know when is the time you guy discover the solution? It seem my file before 21 dec 2010 is all missing in some part. If you can give me the time where u all fix the issue, I will start searching the time frame before and star uploading the missing part.

Hope you can help me on this.

bitshare pls give me platinum rank..if u give me that i will upload to bitshare only & i can give a lot of traffic..my username is kiran8462

also pls tell me will u make payment thru alertpay?
pls reply

@Bitshare -my "lifetime" platinum is downgrade to bronze - why? I just bought a premium for 6 month.
login: rumburakk

Last edited:
so i have to be premium to keep my files alive ?
even if the files are downloaded daily ?

Even with premium, your files still get deleted. The worst is, not all files in a series are deleted; only one or two. So, 10-part RAR one or two files get deleted. Then you have to waste time and effort to manually find out which part is deleted so you can re-upload. I'd rather they delete every files so skipping the step to find out what is missing. I am so glad I am thru with this shitty host. I am glad I did. Now there more problems than ever: extremely late payments, bogus "lifetime Platinum", slow uploads, etc., etc.....

Bitshare can you change back to old download rate that use country? this new rank system really bad, I hope you can change it back. thank you.

Bitshare is a scam, had 10,000 gigas and I have gone from rank cooper, besides I have sent a message to see what happens in less than 1 hour, I have canceled my account, leaving all the files online, so they could make money ,so do not use this Host guys, not all being the same company, total Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back