BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aleksanda6: Your pass is same as BitShare login!

Webmoney payouts are already done, as stated there is some delay with some payments.

If you dont recieved anything, please come back to us VIA EMAIL and we try to solve that asap.

First Payment received

Hello Bitshare

I had request my first payment on Decembre 13th, but I want to ask if I have configured in my settings the Payout mode in automatic, in how many days do you pay?

Thanks for the answer.

63962170435984087511.png

Thanks Bitshare, today I check my email and just received my first payment from you.
It took 2 days.

39103672862644454575.png

Bitshare

Now I no longer need help. Let me be clear first that I sent a help request through the contact page of Bitshare (site). After I asked for help in the forum and then sent pm followed his guidance. In both cases, received no response.

In November, I requested information about the site (various) (as premium). The Proper contact page Bitshare site. So far received no response. For me the service's contact Bitshare (site) does not exist, or who was appointed does not work.

The best contacts I've made so far was Fileserver, Filefactory. In a few hours and decided to return. Through the contact page of the site. I say it is unfortunate that a very good service have a bad after sales service.

Ps. I'm not talking about your person, do not know who you are or whether it is the same person who replied here. I'm talking about the site.

hi!
I've tried like 7 times and I'm still getting a wrong password error when I try to FTP upload.
Would you look into this? username: alc112
thanks!

Bitshare i was just checking some files and i found out that most of the backups i have been created have been erased!!! Understand as backup a file which i have not published its donwload link, i dont know how long you take to delete the files from a free user account but i dont have more than 20 days and it just happened.

also some files have been getting deleted and i dont receive any notification, and i dont see any place where i can check which files have been erased. I have invested a lot of time to try to have a lot of my files in bitshare and i pretend to keep uploading but we should have a way to know which files have been deleted.

EDIT:
After checking a few things i just realized that all my files prior to december 6 that have not been downloaded have been deleted. why is this happening? why are you deleting files after 15 days of inactivity?

Hi I just regitered for your service and am about to start uploading
can you provide me with premium if the offer from the first page is still available -
my login is Alija072 - thanks

Prepare for big Promo after this Bonus Promo Ends.

And dont forget, we have the highest payouts - no ranks or funny sh*t like this. :)
I'm waiting for the big promo tomorrow...hope it is really 'BIG'.:)

Thanks for the Top 250 Uploader promo, it's very good.

I am facing one problem in Bitshare since yesterday.My remote uploads always fails:( .Is there any limit on remote uploads per day?8-)

Hi I am active uploader.Remote Upload for Premium status.

User ID : fasteeer

Thanks a lot.

Request ( fileserve to bitshare remote )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back