BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. no file host pays on weekends
that's right! just been paid again, my sixth payment so far. this time it is a new record where it only took 6 hours after request...simply amazing, keep it up BS and thanks for the super fast payment!(y)

[SLIDE]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5606/bs6thpaid.jpg[/SLIDE]

Hi Bitshare,

It seems one can only remote upload 45 files each batch. Even if you add in 1000 files, the system will only remote upload 45 files. Is this a bug or intentional?

Also, any chance you can add in a one-click "Clear finished remote upload" button? Right now, each time we have to click on "show 200 files per page" and then click the "Select All" checkbox and then scroll up to click on "Delete Remote Upload" button. All that clicks just to clear logs, is a lot of work.

Apart from that, Bitshare's remote upload works marvellously! It's one of the smoothest, hassle-free remote upload for any filehosts I've tried.

Cheers,

^ I think it was intentional. if too many files can be queued then the server might be crashed, just my opinion.

agree with what you said there iTwins. another one to add is please set the default alphabetical order file name when we search for certain files.

really hate to click the 'Name' twice in order to make it alphabetical order.<_<

[SLIDE]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7046/bsbug.jpg[/SLIDE]

It appears so. I noticed that is also set at 45 on the BDT. Quite an unusual number. Why not 50? :)

Yeah, setting the sort mame ascending order, the default at "200 files per page" and the clear finished remote upload buttons are good and necessary features.

We had some server maintence going last 2 days. Try it again.

iTwins: We can add a "Clear finished Remoteuploads" Link, thats no problem.

VIP: Nobody wants that, most users want to see the last files there. If we change that, 1000 other users will complain about adding the last files. BDT update soon.

fillin3: Sale Rewards will come soon. We already work on that.

I upgraded deletes, filln3, fry1943 to premium - the rest has NO activity, so i can not upgrade you.

Thanks for the feature suggestions, much love. Prepare for big Promo after this Bonus Promo Ends.

And dont forget, we have the highest payouts - no ranks or funny sh*t like this. :)

Hello Bitshare

I had request my first payment on Decembre 13th, but I want to ask if I have configured in my settings the Payout mode in automatic, in how many days do you pay?

Thanks for the answer.

63962170435984087511.png

Please Bitshare:

I formatted the pc and lost my login data. I can not receive data by email. Have I contacted the site bitshare. Bad as never received an answer from other contacts, the forum ask here. My data is in contact Bitshare. Before you ask me am premium user. since November 15.

Please tell me what is needed to solve. :'(

Thank agility if possible.

iTwins: We can add a "Clear finished Remoteuploads" Link, thats no problem.

Many thanks.

VIP: Nobody wants that, most users want to see the last files there. If we change that, 1000 other users will complain about adding the last files. BDT update soon.

You know you can always use cookies, like what Fileserve and Filesonic do with their file managers. That way people can decide their preference and nobody would complain :)

spreeX : Come back when you use our service, you have 0 files, 0 downloads..

glad310: It takes 1-2 days, sometimes longer.

7up: Send us your Username + Email and i will try to help you. Use PM.

iTwins: Yes, some Save/Reset option would be good. BTW. Any problems with ftp?

iTwins: Yes, some Save/Reset option would be good. BTW. Any problems with ftp?

Excellent! I look forward to Save/Reset functions.

FTP works marvelously. Thank you! But more speed would be nice. =)

[Update]
Still "Disk Full", couldn't upload via FTP.

Hi Bitshare

My friend have ID : norival1992 , ngoanhvu02 , uploader8491 . plz up him to premium for upload

When webmoney delay ? can u give a day on week payment for webmoney ?

Thank YOu

guess I'm not the only one. as what has been recommended by iTwins, cookies should solve the problem.

Thanks for the feature suggestions, much love. Prepare for big Promo after this Bonus Promo Ends.

And dont forget, we have the highest payouts - no ranks or funny sh*t like this. :)
now lets remove tier of countries then sure you will overtake other top filehosts (HF,FS,MU,RS) in a flash.:D

Hello Bitshare

I had request my payment on 2010-12-12 6:21 , today i check status In queue.how much time do you pay me ?

My user : tutf0910 please check and reply me !
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back