BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles: Payouts every 48 hours, sometimes longer or sometimes even faster.

DJboutit: We already answer you many times.

1. Your file got deleted by you.

2. Or it was reported as illegal and the abuse staff deleted it.

About pending ftp and remotes: We await new servers, we get too much remotes and ftp uploads causing pending files. Please be patient!

I am happy to say I haven't noticed any of my 1.1 TB of files being deleted yet. Good thing they are not warez or MPAA-movies. :)

Btw, I can understand the pending and failed FTP/RU files were due to insufficient servers but how to explain the wave of duplicate files from FTP uploads? It only started happening the last few days. Of the list of 200 files, at least 10% were duplicates. I could let it occupy space but I chose to manually delete them. Very tedious and annoying to say the least!

I am just wondering does your company going to count download and pay to uploader that people who download with jdownloader or download manager?

vonomono: Yes, if you dont make automated download, everything is ok.

tieudinh1102: No problem, welcome. ;)

Btw, I can understand the pending and failed FTP/RU files were due to insufficient servers but how to explain the wave of duplicate files from FTP uploads? It only started happening the last few days. Of the list of 200 files, at least 10% were duplicates. I could let it occupy space but I chose to manually delete them. Very tedious and annoying to say the least!

We have never heard of any this errors.. until now.

Can you please contact me via PM and tell me more information?

It was my first time seeing "failed" when "move FTP Uploads to files". I didn't do a screen capture and I don't exactly know what happened but I suspect the duplicate files have something to do with the failed move. The next time I see anything like this again, I'll pm you with the proof.

10120cc7721.jpg

i don't see the payment <_< and i can't press in the top 250 uploaders

hi Bitshare,
Please change my free acct to premium acct
Registered Username : meomap24h
my full storage
You cant use more then 500 GByte Filespace with your Account.
ERROR: You do not have enough storage space left!

vonomono: Yes, if you dont make automated download, everything is ok.

tieudinh1102: No problem, welcome. ;)

We have never heard of any this errors.. until now.

Can you please contact me via PM and tell me more information?

I checked it was still free account phi.Bitshare you can upgrade it to premium is not?
Thank ...

Hi Bitshare

My friendl have id on bitshare : truongdien is uploader , he finish 500gb please update him to premium for upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back