BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
simoestcoool: Because your file was encoded, it was stated as stream. So the downloads did not increase. Due to the fact you blame us in public for your stuff, we exclude you from the beta.

Christle: You need to wait a bit, we have too many PMs..

Stooky: If you think you have an error, you need to include details about you and your files and contact us.

best87: Not yet.
haha, when you cann't answer, then you tell people that they "blame" you in public.
that's his problem, and your responbility is help him .

I see the way you answer your customer like you don't want people use your host.

I don't say that your host is scam or not but if you want to start a bussiness, you need learn how to pleased customer.

My english bad, but hope understand my point.

Nice to see you again :) , but last time i lost my premium account as was: kshabuj87.
Now i open a new acc which called: PROTOTYPE. So please take me as a premium member on your board. My Bitshare mail acount is : rockingshabuj@gmail.com and loggin name : PROTOTYPE. Please give me premium membership :):):)

Stooky: Nobody stores guest and free users more then 30 days. And if you would be an "high profile uploader" you would have more then 30 downloads at day. This is what you need to rank to silver. And in both cases, have fun with others. ;)

my rank is silver and i get 5 sales at this month but my rank never change :O
133487984.gif

please upgarde to gold or platinuim : titousekr

membre of BS
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/127391-bitshare-com-discussion.html

Last edited:
I must say, i am extremely disappointed, this is the forth time my file has been wiped. I used to have 2TB of file and now i am left with 750GB..
U changed my premium to free yesterday without any reason, and now, wiped my file. I still havent seen u extend my premium?

Anywhere i can get my file back. I used your service as online storage and this is what happen?

Ryand, is your account the same too?

LOL. So many complaints and yet there still a lot of suckers using this service. You guys deserved to be ripped! I am so grateful I jumped ship. If Bitshit is the only filehost left on the planet, I will rather use BitTorrent, IRC or Usenet.

rooneyviet1: What we can not answer? Read correctly.

pocs: I never talked about extending anything from you. I tell you to contact our team directly, so they can find your problem.

uploaderkinox: You are one of this guys spamming the queue, its very large.

titousekr: Your rank right now is GOLD and nearly platinum, STRG + F5!

Biqu3: Video Streaming!

iTwins: What in hell is wrong with you guys. Where we have "ripped" anyone? Tell me just one. If you shithead have arround 8000 DMCA, your files will get deleted. Dont cry, this is also stated in our Rules. Have fun with your usenet or IRC, but dont lie about our service. We never scam anyone about money.

We will soon close our support here, it dont make any sense to serve you guys here. All we get is complaints and dumb users telling stories.

rooneyviet1: I dont see any complain from you. You quote a user from our beta that had an error. Its no problems. But yet you turn the world against us.

AlertPay will not work with us, they are against Filehosting Sites. Until we solve this problems, there will be no news about this matter.

Our Service will remain, you can join always our website.

We find today some errors with the sales counting and download stats adding (not revenue), this is due to the recent change of our system at the weekend. This problems will be solved asap.

Now, I have contact u and your support. Where is my lost month for premium? Isn't this what u call ripped me off? I lost thousand of file because of their system changing me to free. This is the forth time. I always ask nicely and look at your own post.

I only need two things
my lost premium days and my 1.5TB of file. How long are u going to check! month?

Look at my old post that I told u I have premium until 1 of March. U change me to free, I bought another month, I am still stuck until 1st of march. By right I should be 1st of April expired.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back