BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

How much is the limit size that a FREE usar can download? 1024MB (1GB)? If yes, please put it like WUpload = 2054MB (2GB) ! Because of the streaming videos, it usually passes more than 1GB...

Best regards! :)

Avatar999: Downloads count without problems.

Here is Picture.

121.png

I posted 2 files on site just to check how is downloading going , its not mine site but i'm adminstrator and i just post download links, no one else.

Site daily have over 40k visitors and i posted 2 popular files and its always on the main page. I put some other filehost link just to check is it something wrong and have in 1 day with that 2 files over 70 downloads and again a i put it back a bitshare links and you can look on the picture that i dont have stats for 28. 29. i 30. january.

Avatar999: If you have a problem, include your username and contact our team.

Biqu3: Free users have no limits. And Streaming is a different system, so dont worry.

maymun: Site had no problems since 2 days.

hello bitshare iam uploading files through FTP in FTP it shows sucessful transfer but when i had seen in my bitshare account it is waitting state from a long time whats the problem???

Hi bitshare support?

Hhmm, my account suddenly turn to free account? I remember it will expired on the 1 of march? Can you check please ? All i did before that is try to remote upload some file from bitshare to otherhost and none of them work?

I quickly purchase one month just to avoid my file being deleted....
Please check for me on what's wrong with my account. I have been uploading this few days. Hopefully everything went well. I just send you a PM too

updated:
checking back my point history, you will notice that I have used 10000 point to reclaimed a one month membership on 23 of Jan, so it should at least last until 1st of March. It suddenly expired just now, So i again used my earn money to redeem another premium just to avoid my account file being deleted. it is 30th of Jan, After i used my earn point, it revert back to expired on 1st of March... Is there a glitch?

Last edited:
Here is Picture.

121.png

I posted 2 files on site just to check how is downloading going , its not mine site but i'm adminstrator and i just post download links, no one else.

Site daily have over 40k visitors and i posted 2 popular files and its always on the main page. I put some other filehost link just to check is it something wrong and have in 1 day with that 2 files over 70 downloads and again a i put it back a bitshare links and you can look on the picture that i dont have stats for 28. 29. i 30. january.

Problem same me...:facepalm:
A suspicion is inevitable

in my account 14 download counted and earning=0.01$..
pls upgrade my rank or add me PPD without rank.

You aren't going to earn anything with this site. It has already been shown a hundred times. Plenty of people who are getting a lot of downloads but only see a few pennies. That's how their payment structure is set up. You start off in the Copper status which earns diddly squat and your rank will increase according to the ratio of your downloads to how many files you have uploaded and get paid the lowest possible amount offered. You will remain in this status for quite some time too so don't expect that you will even make enough to buy a premium.

All these new hosts are doing is trying to cash in on people who lost out with the closing hosting sites and their affiliate programs by having you upload your content to them, not paying you jack and maximizing their profits on your content.

Plus they're in the US so don't expect the affiliate program to stay operational. It will close when they feel they've got enough money from premium memberships.

Hi bitshare support?

Hhmm, my account suddenly turn to free account? I remember it will expired on the 1 of march? Can you check please ? All i did before that is try to remote upload some file from bitshare to otherhost and one of them work?

I quickly purchase one month just to avoid my file being deleted....
Please check for me on what's wrong with my account. I have been uploading this few days. Hopefully everything went well. I just send you a PM too

updated:
checking back my point history, you will notice that I have used 10000 point to reclaimed a one month membership on 23 of Jan, so it should at least last until 1st of March. It suddenly expired just now, So i again used my earn money to redeem another premium just to avoid my account file being deleted. it is 30th of Jan, After i used my earn point, it revert back to expired on 1st of March... Is there a glitch?

Samething happen to my account.

2011-12-31 0 Byte 320000
on Dec 21, 2011 I exchange my point for premium, and today my account suddenly changed to FREE, and i exchange another 10000 for 1 month premium, please check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back