BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry abt Payment from Bitshare...They surely does pay..just little delay doesnt matter much...I am very happy with theit system...and a couple of times...4 of my pending payments got cleared at one go...so dont worry guys...if u are having problem with webmoney...do pm him directly..

bitshare

I would like to know more about ac sharing?
Can I use different ip to login my account for download?
Can I use different ip to login my account for upload
?
I will not use different ip to download or upload file at the same time.
Just one ip one account at the same time

thanks

i dont understand, all my uploads are in 2gb files, i post only fileserve links and I always had about 500-600 downloads (total) per day.... Since i post fileserve links with mirror in bitshare, my downloads in fileserve down to 300-350 downloads (total) per day, instead in bitshare i only get 6-15 downloads (total) per day....

¿The download stats from bitshare are working fine? i deleted all my bitshare posted files while i recive an explanation....

Answering myself....Bitsahre dont count the downloads from 2gb files

I have 216 files in my account, 16 are < 2gb and 200 from 2gb, any from my 2gb files has any download, but the files <2gb, yes, they has downloads...

Bitshare dont count the download from 2gb files?

see an example:

snap143.jpg

snap142.jpg

All my folders looks that those....

this is ok?

Bitshare, please answer me

i dont understand, all my uploads are in 2gb files, i post only fileserve links and I always had about 500-600 downloads (total) per day.... Since i post fileserve links with mirror in bitshare, my downloads in fileserve down to 300-350 downloads (total) per day, instead in bitshare i only get 6-15 downloads (total) per day....

¿The download stats from bitshare are working fine? i deleted all my bitshare posted files while i recive an explanation....

Answering myself....Bitsahre dont count the downloads from 2gb files

I have 216 files in my account, 16 are < 2gb and 200 from 2gb, any from my 2gb files has any download, but the files <2gb, yes, they has downloads...

Bitshare dont count the download from 2gb files?

see an example:

snap143.jpg

snap142.jpg

All my folders looks that those....

this is ok?

Bitshare, please answer me

Fructus: If they can download, the files are not in your account.

ANDY12001: If you have over 20 IPs login to your account the last few hours, you will get disabled.

killer123: Then you do something wrong..

PerMaFrOsT: Link via PM please.

ArthonaD87: It seems you use webmoney and there is a problem.

rachanh: You too, please be patient until we solve the webmoney problem.

DarkAcidBlue: No, this is no bug. Downloads are counted for every filesize.

fillin3: You payed out but it shows still 0 $? Please post me your username via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back