BitShare Challenge - New Rates: $ 45 per 1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
please convert my platinum account, I'm 71 in the...

please convert my platinum account, I'm 71 in the range of month, I have over 100 downloads a day

my name is davidrojo666

Thank you very much Bitshare

Hi,

We use your system, from FTP upload speed is very slow. Apart from this, have brought new income system has been completely uncertain. I am premium user (653334628) of your site two months , except for giving out my own site for at least four alternative link. Despite this, the first 100 am in bitshare challenge. But I still rank as I look as a bronze member. According to what rank this system does not write the change. First of all I want to brighten me about it, I want to change the rank of at least gold. If these ambitions are not fulfilled we will suspend the case that you mention with sadness that we have done uploads.

Best Regards,

-----------------------------
Merhabalar,

Sisteminizi kullanıyoruz, FTP den yükleme hızı oldukça yavaş. Bunun haricinde yeni getirmiş olduğunuz kazanç sistemi tamamen belirsiz. Ben sizin iki aylık kullanıcısıyım sitenizin linklerinin haricinde kendi sitemde en az dört alternatif link vermekteyim. Buna rağmen yarışmada ilk 100 içerisindeyim. Ama rank olarak halen bronze üye olarak gözüküyorum. Bu sistemde derecenin neye göre değiştide yazmamakta. Öncelikle beni bu konuda aydınlatmanızı istiyorum, derecemin en az gold olarak değiştirilmesini istiyorum. Eğer bu isteklerimin yerine getirilmemesi halinde size yapmış olduğumuz yüklemeleri üzülerek belirtmeliyim ki askıya alacağız.

Saygılarımla

Last edited:
Nice initiative BitShare!!!

Please, upgrade my account with lifetime platinum: username: nguyenluan123

Best regards!

Mytam

Hey Bitshare!

Make me PLATINUM! Please!

my username: soundluk

I'm active user, registered 2010-11, many downloads, many payouts.

I think I have around. As if we do not care. We are giving money, but do not have anybody speaking in front of us. If you really want to continue with the uploading answer people like us or write us.

Cheat saying that they pay in 2 days, when it takes up to 20 days to pay, I always pay at 12 days .... asked for a payment a week ago and still nothing, should be more sincere.

user: Mrpiano

653334628: To rank higher, you need sales. If you want more sales, get more downloads. No mirrors of other hostings will help you. You will earn high rank only with high activity.

pacolim: Sounds good, welcome.

angelxx: Your current rank is gold, be happy with that.

gumek19 : You are already Platinum. ;)

Farfor767: No Problem

arn0ldmusic: Ok, welcome.

Any many more, too much to list. All those who dont rank up need more activity:

- More downloads
- More sales

Work on that. How? Dont use mirrors. If you are active enough, you can contact us on website or PM here.

Mytam: Nice activity - not more then 2 downloads every day. Forget it.

famj: Ok have fun, i updated you.

magictaxi: You know why. No activity, no sales.

tati6996: You too, have fun.

lawina: Ok no problem.

I do not understand how to use an activity, talking about waiting for hours to upload. In other sites, an average of three mb / s and uploading, but when you install your 600 kb / s. Very slow speed, others on equal terms the same machine and I think it's unreasonable to want to be given as the only alternative.

Last edited:
Hi bitshare, could you please give me a platinum user, my username is "jimmylopezra",I am a forum moderator Spanish with "Alexa Traffic Rank
Global 1.134 "and I promise that I will use bitshare without mirrors or any other stuff, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back