Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Hello,
If you have clients who can pay through BTC, Offer your products and earn.
I think you can mine bitcoin as well. i have not experience with this mining field yet.

best wishes.

If you have budgets, try to invest some strong powerful PC with GPU and do mining daily. I don't know exactly what will do, but you can try to Google search, there're many resources guide you how to do this very clearly :)

Seems "how to earn" and "how to mine" Bitcoins are different questions. If you are talking about "how to earn", you should ask "how to earn money", because Bitcoin is a payment method only :)

Mining bitcoin isn't going to be easy now adays unlike before that you can just mine it with GPU. today, its ASIC miners taht they are using. its a device purposely created for mining bitcoin. the Chinese are manufacturing most of it. and largest mining companies are found in China too. What you can mine with GPUs today is ETH which i think is also great.

here are some tips to earn btc https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-have-valuable-bitcoin.2781906/

Seems "how to earn" and "how to mine" Bitcoins are different questions. If you are talking about "how to earn", you should ask "how to earn money", because Bitcoin is a payment method only :)

Bitcoin is money itself. in order for users to send and receive it, users would need to have wallets. which usually look like a gibberish scratch like 1rsRsafkrervjeorrjlsasDmoagfop.
if you go to bitcointalk.org, you'll be surprise there are lots of coins actually not just bitcoin.

Last edited:
Mining Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn them. Basically Bitcoin is the virtual money a company pay for you when you use your own PC to help them do their work (everything base on a special algorithm). So you'll need strong GPU, a lot of them though. Then you can sign up for Bitcoin mining service, and start your mining time :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back