Bitcoin is on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bots.Doctor

Wjunction, it seems that Bitcoin is on the rise, at the time of writing these lines the price of bitcoin have gone up from a low price $7823 to $8208.

0nwUP2S.png

This might have happened from a few reasons:

1. The fall from $8500 was a carefully managed short run, to earn quick profits and the rise in the price is an exit from that short.
  2. A major player has a set price to enter the marker with a buy order around $7800 price tag.

My opinion is that we're set for a bull run, time will tell.

10 comments
There are no reasons for the growth of Bitcoin. I read that growth is caused by technical factors and in the near future bitcoin will return to its previous position.

Looks like Gaky was right. Right after that peak at 8200-8400 BTC went down.

Gaky post doesn't mean a thing, "in the near future bitcoin will return to its previous position" previous position can mean it will go back to $19,500, while it was at $19,500 there was no reason for it's growth as well.
It might be true that the price wen't down in the past few weeks, but it's just another limited time window to purchase bitcoin while it's cheap.

We argue over Long term vs Short term, as usual.
I understood his comment as relating to "short term", a week or two maybe.
Of course in long term it can raise again

The previous rise (20k) was unsustainable and hence the fall. It is good to have a bear market, developers can concentrate so much on making the ecosystem better.

I don't see big bull run happening anytime soon, we may definitely see short bursts but not the kind we've seen last year. That needs some more time.

I personally use the ability to exchange to TUSD on Exodus - helps me preserve my funds. Can buy back easily when required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back