Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayaka: Old files are redirected over. Anonymous & free users can download files up to 2GB.

Tell your users to sign up as free users for best speed and best waiting time.

Coroner: Yes. Storage most likely exceeded

I understand it, but what should I do: delete some files or send you my id to increase my storage manually (like I was doing it before)?

@Bigfile-Jo
I talked with him, he is earning from PPD program. Please check it, I have send you PM with my and ref ids.

edit:
Finally appeared, thanks Jo!

Last edited:
I'm glad that you guys are back. A few comments though.
1. Please remove the file limit size for free users or at least increase it to at least 500 mb. Removing altogether would be best though as some forums do not allow premium only download and splitting files is a huge turnoff.
2. Can you please update the rates and tiers of your PPD. The list in Zenopy is only showing which countries are in Group A but not B-D. Also does the previous terms still apply? (i.e. you still count multiple downloads from free users?)

Hi Bigfile-Jo

Please activate my Partner Account and Add My Sites

I already Send PM to Uploadable Jo

Regards

Bigfile-Jo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

We are waiting for thread approval.

Statistics will resume shortly. No worries.

hohoho: I'll give you a guess.

D4rk: We have never scammed anyone.

Rapidvideo: We intentionally didn't wipe files.

mverte: We have never been called the checkout page.

My Account have same Problem No remote Upload Works losing Payment I made 2nd Account It Occurs Same Problem after earning 18 $, Jo tell me what to do now just give me solution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back