BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my refund

I have made at least 10 attempts to contact this guy about my refund and he is ignoring me. Anyone have a phone number so I can contact him directly. He ripped me off with false advertising and is hiding from me. Way too many internet complaints about this company.

The system is busy. Please try again later or contact us now

Hello,

I'm not familiar with the file hosters world, but i'm trying to credit my bigfile.to account.
I have bought a voucher from a reseller, but each time I try to redeem it, your website is telling me "The system is busy. Please try again later or contact us now".

I already sent 2 tickets to the support (it has been 5 days now), without any respond.

So I checked on Google about that error message, and I can see a lot of topics related to this error.

I just wanted to know if I got scammed by bigfile.to ? :/

Hey all,

And we are up to date. As promised, we always stick to our word

Still want in? Follow the right instructions. Don't get rejected.

-Jo

Dear WJ,

We are back again! After being set back, we hope to see you again.

Kindly login to the normal panel that you used to use, and the stats will be resumed tomorrow. Starting today, people are already earning with their old files - If you have outstanding money, it will continue to count today.

Changes we will have to implement in the short-coming future:
-A little longer wait time in between files
-A little longer waiting time to get the files
-Storage: We have implemented a SAFE storage where Premium users can hold 10TB of data (without it getting deleted), however, upload all you want (literally no limits), and if the file becomes inactive (90 days inactivity) it will be removed.

What remains unchanged:
-Speed for the anonymous and free user: Anonymous will enjoy up to 400 KB/s whilst free users will enjoy up to 800 KB/s.
-Rates. Same same
-No restrictions on file size except 2048 MB. Files above 2048 MB will be exclusively for Premium users.

We hope to be seeing you soon again on our service.

-J

Please activate aff for my account : readraws

As promised, we always stick to our word

And what about my issue ? (two answers above)
I can't use my voucher your redeem function doesn't work and your support doesn't reply to my ticket (it has been 8 days now...)

Still the same issue, my voucher doesn't work.
This website is just a scam.

No answer from the support team, no answer here even if the dude saw my issue. He is just avoiding me.

100% scam.

Don't worry, i'm not gonna stop. I'll keep bumping my issue until you fix it.

anyone not received payout and receive email not approved from admin ??
I suddenly get email from admin say my payment not approved, and email me to give evidence such url or screenshot about my download is come from
and this not my first time payout from bigfile....and suddenly they email me like that ???
anyone also experience that ??

Anyone received payment on WebMoney?

not yet....but suddenly I get email today say :

Your payment has not been approved for this week.

Kindly explain where you get your downloads from in greater details.

and this not my first time payout from bigfile...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back