Beware of ex warez site owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha im not scammer :D provide proof here

and tooth doesnt knows the meaning of scammer ?
scammer will run with your money & i didnt run with your money , you only taken it back in a scamming way by telling bank guys that you deposited money to wrong account number:D lol tooth you are fuckin pakistani guy , now in india,, just resspect india else will be kicked back to pak:D

Without a single shed of proof you insult loads of members....AGAIN.

Provide proof of at least 10 Indian sellers where they are scammers to say most. You haven't even provided proof of one yet.
that's my opinion which i gone tru buying stuffs and i made paypal dispute also in past
Oh so now It's an opinion and not fact. You can't call someone a scammer based on an opinion. You have to have proof.

My opinion is your a racist but hey that's just an opinion.

some one steal ur money and then u will fell how it will be

after so many days i made a thread this
and he messaged me

that too when i posted comment on his thread

[slide]http://www.killurtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/scam1111.jpg[/slide]

after 3 weeks

it's pure drama..and i am not at all racist
if u think so i can't help it with it

hahahaha oh this is a big proof =)=) BAN me :D

and he messaged me

[slide]http://www.killurtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/scam1111.jpg[/slide]

after 3 weeks

He's generalizing a bit, that's true. But all these Twitter, Facebook, Google+, directory submission, backlinks and all other SEO/Traffic related services really are scam in a way. Of course, if you buy certain number of Twitter followers - you will get all of them, but will they be legitimate Twitter users? NO! Those accounts are automatically generated, just as the Facebook "Likes" and "Friends" services. Google+ service is even worse, especially if you use the websites where you "exchange" +1's in order for someone to +1 your site. By doing so you're putting your Google account (and all associated services) at risk - Why would anyone +1 let's say 100 unrelated websites in a day? Just compare that 1 day with the next week, next month, it all adds up.

Directory submission is even a bigger myth when it comes to success, same goes for the backlink services - they're in reality just spam comments on blogs and profiles with signatures on forums with decent Google PR.

If you want your website to grow naturally, without useless and spammed backlinks, you certainly will ignore such services.

If you're in need of backlinks, you can always buy a backlink on some website for a certain amount of time (1/2 years in advance) which is a way better investment btw.

and he messaged me

after 3 weeks

Listen up, douchebag!

As stated on the PM he refunded you, even after 3 weeks, he did refund you!

what the heck with you tooth. why are you Blaming all Indians as scammers . i think you are retart. first check before posting and even if you are scammed by one Indian and is their any thing that to blame all other Indians with that. and after checking all replies here i get that you are a moron. and you to blame Nick with out showing any proof. Grow up tooth and think and if you dont trusta anyone just don't do any business here at wj just get the F**k off from here

Listen up, douchebag!

As stated on the PM he refunded you, even after 3 weeks, he did refund you!

no he didn't

i waited for long time he switch off his phone then i freeze his bank account and i took my money back and today he saying he met accident that too immediately taking my cash after ATM

what the heck with you tooth. why are you Blaming all Indians as scammers . i think you are retart. first check before posting and even if you are scammed by one Indian and is their any thing that to blame all other Indians with that. and after checking all replies here i get that you are a moron. and you to blame Nick with out showing any proof. Grow up tooth and think and if you dont trusta anyone just don't do any business here at wj just get the F**k off from here

read the post properly first i never mentioned all indians are scameers if u find any such post post it here

It would be so fun if NiKE were to post a hospital or medical certificate proving he was in hospital.

how many hospital certificates u want happy can u give u that u got fracture of ur rt leg and hospitalized for 4 months :)
talk sensibly

read the post properly first i never mentioned all indians are scameers if u find any such post post it here

i am not as good as guys like you in argument
i just posted my opinion and i am very much strong in it

most of the wj Indian sellers in market place@ wj are scammers

it may hurt for some (indians)

in wj many are from india and indian's are very smart[not all] and they know how to scam people most of the indian warez site owners are scammer..they need money desperately they can talk sweet to any extent ..before buying their service please be careful

think twice b4 dealing with them

ps
m also from india

whats the f**k is this is their any reason to mention regarding Indian sellers here

no he didn't

i waited for long time he switch off his phone then i freeze his bank account and i took my money back and today he saying he met accident that too immediately taking my cash after ATM

i didnt took your money from ATM lol :D & you didnt waited long time as 8hrs :D

when i contacted bank manager ,he told he took money back saying account number is wrong , hahaha ,,
i can claim it back agian by filling complent, that i had done some SEO for you showing fake proof, and after SEO work done he took my money back ,, but i didnt do it

& i saved my money,, what happens if i transvers you money to paypal & you scam me :S
than sure your tooths will be gone :D

Who actually scammed who here?

According to NiKE, and what I've just read, he did SEO job, and this 'tooth;' guy, reclaimed him money back, with a false statement in the bank, that he typed 2 digits bad...

O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back