Beware of ex warez site owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you need to grow up, and realize that you can't generalize stuff, and put a nation (1 billion people + ) in the same basket. Stuff don't work like that, no matter what's your experience with anyone here. In case someone from Mongolia scammed you, would you say every mongolian is a scammer? No. But you are picking Indians, because they are majority of population in this forum. And it's completely mathematically correct, that from 100, there is 2-3 guys who will try to scam you. There is also, for example, 100 pakistanis here, 2-3 of them will try to scam you from them.

But how is that related to a NATION?

Btw, just in case you don't know who reported you, I did it. Learn to behave on forum, and when someone is telling the truth to you, don't be ignorant. And don't be a smartass, trying to make fun of those who are trying to help you to overcome your shallowness.

i am not as good as guys like you in argument
i just posted my opinion and i am very much strong in it

most of the wj Indian sellers in market place@ wj are scammers

Opinion doesn't count when you are making such statements.
Your statement was: all indians are scammers.
Can you prove it?

What you think is irrelevant, because it has nothing to do with the truth.
And saying such things tells more about you, than them.

It tells that you have some racist attitude toward indians.

dude
ij ust made this thread for 2 purpose

1- to be aware of scam guys who left warez and cheat people by selling fb likes,g+ blah blah

2-and most of this type of business was done by Indians if u want proof go and search urself

and fact is those g+,fb likes tweet followers are no use

so what u want to call me those Indians as MAHATMA :D

I feel sorry for all the people who liked his first post, not knowing he's one racist, and nothing more.

i think u have short term memory loss some time back u said i mentioned all Indians as scammers and i asked that post but you are trying to skip that post :D

In first thread he against those provider who provide
FB likes,Google+,Youtube views,etc,that's why i like his post.
But later on he blaming the whole country for this which is ridiculous.X-(

So according to tooth, balme the whole country if someone scammed you.
Congratz for new rule.:facepalm:
dude how many times you want me to say i say majority of wj Indian members are scammers in market section
your repeteing this same post again n again even aftr my explanation
go and watch ra-1
u will be al rt

In first thread he against those provider who provide
FB likes,Google+,Youtube views,etc,that's why i like his post.
But later on he blaming the whole country for this which is ridiculous.X-(

i didn't make thread for likes :D lol
u can now like all post which are against me it wil be good time pass for u now :D

What is ridiculous, that now everything is scam, even though he "knew" it's a scam, he made a purchase. Oh noez, you didn't knew, you formed your opinion on one single example, that you maybe felt on your own skin...

If you knew fb likes, g+, or whatever is a scam, why have you purchased it in the first place?
If you 'knew' all indians are scammers (lol), why have you purchased from an indian?

You see my point here how ridiculous you sound? And how entire world should be blamed, because you are one spoiled brat?

I wouldn't be surprised, that you tried to scam NIKE, and not the other way around.
Kiddo, go grow some brain...

I feel sorry for all the people who liked his first post, not knowing he's one racist, and nothing more.

ya why don't u pm them all personally n tell them to remove the likes it will be good time pass for you

ps

i am against the scammers and u won't understand it

What is ridiculous, that now everything is scam, even though he "knew" it's a scam, he made a purchase. Oh noez, you didn't knew, you formed your opinion on one single example, that you maybe felt on your own skin...

If you knew fb likes, g+, or whatever is a scam, why have you purchased it in the first place?
If you 'knew' all indians are scammers (lol), why have you purchased from an indian?

You see my point here how ridiculous you sound? And how entire world should be blamed, because you are one spoiled brat?

I wouldn't be surprised, that you tried to scam NIKE, and not the other way around.
Kiddo, go grow some brain...

trying to be smart?
nick scammed be in paypal issue not in this g+ etc etc

Tooth you are totally insane..better to leave you alone.
In whole thread you not posted even one proof..
post the full proof here... if you've??

Without a single shed of proof you insult loads of members....AGAIN.

Provide proof of at least 10 Indian sellers where they are scammers to say most. You haven't even provided proof of one yet.

that's my opinion which i gone tru buying stuffs and i made paypal dispute also in past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back