Between Facebook and Twitter, then which one is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
For what purpose? I don't think there is a need for comparison
Both are social media but both are different from what they can offer.
If it is for business purpose then having both can be helpful for marketing/promotion.

If youre upto girls selfies to like or whatever cheap games like clash of clans kinda then Facebook is your platform, If you wana meet the world in a new way also express yourself the Only name is Twitter, Regards - Danny Archer

Hi daviddong, do you think between facebook and twiter, which one is better? What is your choice ?

Facebook and Twitter were born only two years, but the two social networks are very different. Facebook now has about 1.6 billion monthly users, and is continuing to increase. Meanwhile with Twitter, this figure is only 300 million.

If you need to advertise the product or brand, the facebook is the right choice.

I would say both are sufficient tools for promoting your online business, but if I already have to choose, that's Facebook. They have more options in terms of widening page reach among facebook users while Twitter is good for quick Q/A support for your businesses.

Twitter for keeping in touch with your following and making short updates.

Facebook for advertising and pushing products/services.

There are other social media platforms there that are good, depending on what you need.

They have your own pros and cons. It's hard to make a comparison between them in no purpose. In term of marketing, Facebook and Twitter are 2 major Social networks that support you very effectively. However, you need to consider carefully about your location, product and method to reach the potential customer then you will choose the right channel for promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back