/* Unknown opcode: 70 (ZEND_FREE) */
/* Unknown opcode: 74 (ZEND_UNSET_VAR) */

I aso noticed that something wasn't decoded right here:

$product_id = array(substr
($d5
($product_license_id,0,8));

Since moving it to a single line would be:

$product_id = array(substr($d5($product_license_id,0,8));

As you can see, the $d5 and the second '(' don't make sense.

Also with some arrays, I see that the brackets are separated from the array, for an instance, $array[5] becomes $array,[5].

Ill look into it but btw that $d5 could be valid if it contains the name of a function anyway will take a look at every thing in the morn.

Nice well i notice few more Error's have been fixed good 1 i found 3 opcode

/* Unknown opcode: 54 (ZEND_ADD_CHAR) */

/* Unknown opcode: 87 (ZEND_FETCH_DIM_RW) */

Ill look into it but btw that $d5 could be valid if it contains the name of a function anyway will take a look at every thing in the morn.

But I can't find any reference to that function, nor there isn't any include nor require that could be calling another file with the function definition.

As a side note, it can't be valid even if it's a function name because the actual number of parameters passed to substr would be only 1 (the function result) and substr needs at least 2 with the possibility of 3 parameters.

Yes mate, havent read it though.

Just updated the ioncube decoder, we now have class support and some files that produced errors should now decode as we added support for more paths. Im specificly refering to antidos.php and the whmcs sample that we tested and used to debug the script into working.

Still found few more opcodes

/* Unknown opcode: 54 (ZEND_ADD_CHAR) */

/* Unknown opcode: 94 (ZEND_FETCH_OBJ_FUNC_ARG) */

i didn't got any PM from u , btw , here's a screen shout of the decoder i have
65436715.jpg

I see some improvements with one of the files, for an instance $variable[4] isn't shown as $variable,[4] anymore which is good. However another file that was already showing some partial code is spitting out binary data again.

I get this on the same file you said you had fixed..
Notice: Decode error! Not enough data to decode in /var/www/virtual/thewarezscene.org/htdocs/decoder/stringreader.php on line 98
#0 StringReader->int32() called at [/var/www/virtual/thewarezscene.org/htdocs/decoder/stringreader.php:70] #1 StringReader->__get(longValue) called at [/var/www/virtual/thewarezscene.org/htdocs/decoder/includes/decrypt/ioncube.php:1042] #2 ProcessBody(3239, StringReader Object ([] => 1852141620,[] => ����½������� ��������u“˜»‘������������������ÿÿÿÿ������������������������������à���������8�������ÀÞ��� ���licensing������� �licensing�� ��� �licensing�ÂØ�������Ø7¢@Õ9���9���/�����������ÿÿÿÿ�¬�������������������9���:���ïC›S)Ë�ß/çë÷‘j>› – óˆ PZnNðÇ0Ä¿…zÃœ

Im working hard on removing "hack fixes", code that we couldnt be bothered porting/didnt know existed and we just put our own code in the spot.

Did another major upgrade to the interpreter.

Let me know when u imput the new Unknown Opcodes in i found i am going to bed its
late here good night bro and good luck with the Work.

I already posted the 3 Opcodes i found if u scroll up.

Good Night all.

Ok function calling of object methods now works,

Unserialisation of default values for class variables is next, but you can generally guess how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back