Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ@008

I recently started to learn wordpress theming and I have gone through certain tutorials and most of them always have a html template pre-prepared then they convert them to dynamic theme.

So I am just curious to know how do pro theme developers do the things.I know their are many professionals here.So my question is what is best way to theme wordpress either first have a html template from psd and then convert it to dynamic worpress theme.

Or is their any other method which is more effective than this one.Sorry for sounding like noob but I am just starting out in this WP world :P

6 comments
Create your own challenges. For example, download a free psd, try to convert it to valid CSS/HTML and then install the Wordpress on it, and make it most integrated as possible. If you don't know how to do something, don't be afraid, keep searching and studying.

Many people take a theme framework, such as Genesis, and create themes from that framework. A framework is like a skeleton or framing to a house - you just add what you want and publish. There are many free frameworks available from Wordpress' website.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back