Status
Not open for further replies.

::superman::

Hello webmasters!

I was wondering what your best techniques are for increasing traffic to your site?

I've tried Google Adwords, Adsense, PTC, banner ads all over the net, bidvertiser, and more... but I am trying to get a significant bump in traffic...what are your best techniques?

27 comments
This is going to depend on what type of website you are running.

For instance if you have a blog I have found in the past that when I already have a decent amount of visitors regularly It can be spiked it easily.

Write EPIC content, when I say epic I mean really Great, try for the best work you've ever written. Really sit down and think about your topic, rewrite it if you must.

For some of my blogs I was getting decent traffic (I have SEO both off-site and on-site already) but it wasn't until I actually started REALLY concentrating on the content that I post that my traffic spiked through the roof.

Though it may take a lot of extra time the traffic that you gain is really worth this method

The key factor for maintaining traffic IMHO is, give the visitors/audience to keep going back. Something like, with already good contents, make them know that you have more to come, and maintain that momentum.

Have you tried hiring a SEO expert to do this work for you? If you did it on your own you may of have done something wrong and now thats why your not seeing a good outcome that you want to see..

I highly doubt you to hire a SEO expert they will increase views / site visitors on your site for sure and it sometimes is quick..

Good luck, have you tried leaving backlinks and doing commenting on blogs leaving a link back to your site?

The best way to get a good traffic is to do lots and lots of SEO works. But remember to have a good content in your website. Never stop your SEO works. Concentrate on all fields of SEO equally. At the same time try with some automated SEO works. This could boost up your results with a better margin. An SEO tool could assist well in such case. For example a Search Engine Visibility Tool is available at www.Tucktail.com . This tool does a lot of automated SEO steps. Some of them are,
* Easy, one-click website submission to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Ask, AOL and many more.
* Easy one click submission to over hundreds of directories.
* Improves search engine rankings with keyword and suggested topics tool.
resulting in getting more traffic and a better rank in search engines. All the best mate.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hope you got a good idea for bringing in more traffic.

Best way to increase traffic for a website is to do search engine optimization, so that your website will be crawled and indexed by search engine. As a result it will be displayed in top search page results and it increases visitors to a website. And also maintaining reputation of a website is important to increase traffic. Try also best link building strategies.

From my experience,

- Word of mouth for actual / involved visitors.
- Advertising for huge bursts in traffic if you have a decent budget.
- Social networking for long-term results in interactivity.
- Link building (Through related websites) for long term popularity.

That's pretty much it, hasn't failed me yet. :)

If it is a local, then print your site on a T-shirt and put an attractive slogan. that works if you site is local.
You can start FB campaign, make a fan page, get fans and likes.
Video Marketing
Online Radio Stations etc

Try something new, don't stick with old methods.

Have you tried hiring a SEO expert to do this work for you? If you did it on your own you may of have done something wrong and now thats why your not seeing a good outcome that you want to see..

I highly doubt you to hire a SEO expert they will increase views / site visitors on your site for sure and it sometimes is quick..

Good luck, have you tried leaving backlinks and doing commenting on blogs leaving a link back to your site?

seo experts

simply loots money

it's very hard to find a good seo expert with good heart and gives more importance for customer satisfaction than makin money :D

if some one really know best and easy method
they will never gonna share
they will just adivce
hard methods to do and in few days u will get bored n say good bye to websites :D

Web 2.0 sites are the best option to get back links and direct traffic if you bookmark it on social networking websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back