Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

Dear Wjuncation members,

Need Good Suggestion to Use Video hosting Service - I can see many of the video hosting come and died soon after working for 5 to 6 month, Recently there are many new Video host launched like Oogly.io, Aparat.cam, MixDrop.co, Okstream.co Easyload.io
PlayTube.ws, Streamtape.com, StreamZ, Dood.to etc and etc, but iam getting confusion to choose which one is best and good for video hosting and providing Downloading Option to the user and play video files in all Devices, getting confuse to chose the video hosting company,

i can see all the video hosting look similler, but i can see like okstream.co is a new hosting company and provide download option and showing inactives files and has dmca manager option also and their player is fast aswell but its new and getting confuse to trust this video hosting,

if iam going to create my own then i have to pay to much for script and server and i have to hair somebody to look my server, what is your best suggestion which one is best and long term and trusty to use it, i tried gounlimited also but their domain is blocked in india and many more countries may be, because they are saying they are older host since from 2016, but i can tell that there is old host like hxload from long time too since from 2016 which ignored dmca. really getting confusion to chose and continue doing business. if i trust one and keep uploading and die after 4 month then all the efforts will lost like vidload.net - died in some month after launched.

need your honest opinion to use the hosting company for movies and tv series website with download option

14 comments
Your best choice is have a big list of video hosting sites and a vps. You upload the movies to your web server and remote upload to all of them. Since remote upload is a transfer between two servers, once your movie is on your server it should only take a few minutes to transfer. Pm me if interested in my list of video hosting sites.

Thanks for your Recommendation of bakuto. Their player looks Very good and Streaming is superfast as well, because they are in beta version, but iam looking for downloading aswell
bakuto -- Paid Serivies has to pay $100 for 12TB storage,
hydrax.net -- Free Service and no Storage Limit and less ads

Inisted of using bakuto buy Google Drive hls Streaming and host in your own server it will be Great

use streamtape they are best. no buffering, fast upload, fast encoding, 1080p support, fast download(over 1mbps every video), they pay views and download, they dont have spam ads like virus sites, fast support every platform(they answered every messages about in 1 hour), they have great user interface, they support every free hosting for remote upload.

so thats why they are best.

look like i used in my website and Found lots of error only and they will die soon in my views and i reported the problems still they did not fix it
I believe Baku.to scammed a user for video player. I would avoid at all costs!
Post automatically merged:

i had spoke with them and adsblocker is the one source which i currently did not use because they i closed the ads blocker option also and blocking my videos so i already contacted with the owner and as per them they will fix it verysoon

use streamtape they are best. no buffering, fast upload, fast encoding, 1080p support, fast download(over 1mbps every video), they pay views and download, they dont have spam ads like virus sites, fast support every platform(they answered every messages about in 1 hour), they have great user interface, they support every free hosting for remote upload.

so thats why they are best.

I recently discovered https://vidmoly.me/

I realized that many Turkish film sites use it.
Example:

I found it interesting that the "No earnings" mode has few annoying ads for the user. I haven't seen your ads on the mobile version yet. I tested only on the pc. unfortunately it seems that they delete inactive videos very quickly. From what I saw it is only 35 days.
it could be an interesting option but it has some negative points that make me retreat. But I find it interesting to go over here, because each person is different in their needs and in what they are looking for, it may help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back