Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil00150

Banned
Banned
Hello Guys

I am just on holidays and i am looking for some TV Series to watch them on my TV.
So
What are the best TV Serials now a days.

just watched the whole season of The Walking Dead now looking forward for other serials.

already checked on IMDB got many TV serials titles from there now i am confused between below titles which one you prefer to watch 1st.

Dexter
Game Of Thrones
Prison Break
Heroes
Or You Tell Yours Favorite Series and Also tell me what are the best series on ZOMBIES ?

Thanks

Last edited:
22 comments
Dexter, followed by Prison Break. I'm yet to watch the other two mentioned by you :(

And just a heads up, Dexter season 1 starts off really slow. You might think of quitting it after a few episodes, dont do that! Give it time, and it will grow on you.

Some recommendations :

• Sherlock
  • Person of Interest
  • Psych
  • The Mentalist
  • Two and a half men
  • The big bang theory
  • White Collar
  • Suits
Many more actually, but cant remember. There's actually a thread here in WJ where many good TV Shows are listed, search for it ;)

There's only one season of Arrow till now but its really very good. Also try 'The big bang theory'; its a comedy show though.

u may also try spartacus . its worth watching if u watch them alone ... a certificate stuff but wow action looks so real and ya that lustrous scenes . so if u wanna watch alone go for it without thing and if u into action genre ...

Action/Adventure/Mysterious/Sci-fi
Prison Break
Heroes
Dexter
Lost

Comedy + Life Lessons
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
The IT Crowd (I love English accent :P)

Ass + Boobs + Positions etc... + Violence :rofl:
Spartacus
Game of Thrones

I'm a big comedy fan so it's things like Arrested Development and Community that I love. Both are really tightly scripted, with some fantastic and out there comedy. The performances by the actors are always outstanding.

30 Rock is another great one, Alec Baldwin is fantastic.

Have you ever watched Twin Peaks? Very dark/weird, but a classic. I'm also a bit addicted to the Newsroom. It's frustrating at times because it's just pure Aaron Sorkin-isms. But it has heart, and Jeff Daniels is great in the main role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back