Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Script are ok but Their User panel is not user friendly They should show View offer on The main page instead of advertisement section and Both look old in term of design and incentive have more features but Want alot of money Like expensive add on and Removing footer copyright cost 50$ i mean cmon
Im trying to find Offers and it showing me advertisements options Wtf

Last edited:
Script are ok but Their User panel Os not user friendly They should show View offer on Thr main page instead of advertisement section and Both look old in term of design and incentive havr more features but Want alot pf money Like expensive add on and Removing footer copyright cost 50$ i mean cmon
Im trying to find Offers and it showing me advertisements options Wtf

You don't know the business. You need people to buy ads or you will be closing down quickly. You want people to use their earnings for that and not cashout. You can modify a table to show ads instead.

View offer is at the top anyway. It is very clear, bold, and in big letters called Earn Options on the main page and every page.

Wording can be changed in a couple seconds.

Almost everything comes with the base price except bots and copyright removal and they're cheap. $50 for the copyright removal and $29 for bots. You don't even need copyright removal. The people coming to the site know what script you're using. Look at others charging for all their add-ons. Offerwall, bots, etc are all paid add-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back