Best PPI affiliate network in this moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xman123

Look like all PPI affiliate networks now working very bad and that is reason why I want ask here do you know some that working good???
With some of them now I have over 700 installs and only $40 and I have US and EU traffic!!!!

I hope that somebody can recommend some good PPI network (real user, not network owner/manager)...

Thanks.

7 comments
Look like all PPI affiliate networks now working very bad and that is reason why I want ask here do you know some that working good???
With some of them now I have over 700 installs and only $40 and I have US and EU traffic!!!!

I hope that somebody can recommend some good PPI network (real user, not network owner/manager)...

Thanks.

700 installs and only 40$? Are You Kidding? :)) Try installerex network :)

See my stats:

Screenshot by Lightshot

If you are interesed, contact me with one PM :) In this moment I think installerex is the best :)

Thx..Send me one PM with your skype :) I can talk with my Account Manager and He can make your account in 1 - 2 days (normal is 1 week)

Thanks.

700 installs and only 40$? Are You Kidding? :)) Try installerex network :)

See my stats:

Screenshot by Lightshot

If you are interesed, contact me with one PM :) In this moment I think installerex is the best :)

Thx..Send me one PM with your skype :) I can talk with my Account Manager and He can make your account in 1 - 2 days (normal is 1 week)

Installerex and their support is a joke. You act like you're a customer/affiliate but you're really a shill/employee of the company.
Every single post you've ever made on wj has been shilling for this company. You are as fake as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back