Status
Not open for further replies.
ultramegabit is shit filehost... they do not count downloads... stats are very low

This is not true.
The UMB in fact does not pay all countries, never hid it too, but each download account.
Remember that only account files > 100 MB

Stats fine for me.

For me cout fine.
Note that UMB does not pay for all countries.
If you still think you're after evil, please PM me with your user ID.
And I can send to the UMB to they check.

Any idea about Extabit, Shareflare, Letitbit, Turbobit, Freakshare & Lumfile?
I have heard that these file hosts pays good in PPD.

Lumfile doesn't have ppd as far as I know.

Every other filehost you wrote offers ppd but with rank system so you will have to make sales. Except for Turbobit but I wouldn't give a damn with it - I have heard people are making a lot of sales with TB because it's very cheap, however, it didn't work for me, so it's not like everyone will be making sales there.

I would stick to Uploaded or Rapidgator, mainly Uploaded because they have ppd and pps combined.

Its a pleasure help you

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

ULTRAMEGABIT NEWS

Hello all, just an update, we now offer affiliates the ability to upgrade to unmetered disk space! A quick breakdown. All free affiliates now have 300GB of space. Upon upgrade to premium affiliate status ( cost of 7$ USD per month ) , you are now given 650GB. As a premium affiliate, you have the option to upgrade your account to unmetered disk space ( cost of 10$ USD per month ). All upgrades can be paid with your affiliate balance, or with a credit card. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ultramegabit are you kidding me they dont activate old aff who joined up awile ago and how can you rejoin a plan if you already joined
they don't use the PAP affiliate system anymore. All you need to do is login to your UMB account. then click affiliate on bottom of page. Then choose campaign you wish to promote in your user profile, under campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back