Status
Not open for further replies.

HDTV

which ones are best ones? i did this job years ago with wupload&filesonic&filejungle&fileserve&uploadstation...
i did earned over $500/month and sopa&pipa happened... :facepalm:

i need money now, and i'm still a student, so it has to be from internet, and i just remembered old days.
i want to know most popular ones with fair rates. it's not only about rates, it has to be trusted and knowing host, no one chooses others even if they're better... :thumbdown:

and also it has to be allowed remote uploads from my seedbox(ftp folder, not talking about ftp upload btw) and maximum file size has to be at least 2gb, 1gb is acceptable for some uploads, but i'm uploading minimum 600-700mb. without parts, rars...
i did a little research and found these hosts:
privatefiles uploadrocket rapidgator uploadable loudupload
are those any good? is there a better ones?
tried uploaded, but can't uploaded from my seedbox... says "pending" after over 30 hours... :thumbdown:

16 comments
Everyone of us is searching for decent PPD these days. 500$/month with PPD?! Whoa, would've wanted to be in this business back then...

Now it's pennies unless you have 5K-10K downloads daily...

Uploaded is useless. Premium downloads aren't counted there, so those you all lost.

Loadupload=uploadsat=scam

I'm told PPD with RG is useless, because similarly to UL, premium downloads aren't counted.

With PF, UR & Uploadable. Try 'em yourself. For various reasons, unfortunately any of those worked for me.

I'm in constant 'choosing' mode, these days nothing really sticks for long term :-/

Everyone of us is searching for decent PPD these days. 500$/month with PPD?! Whoa, would've wanted to be in this business back then...

Now it's pennies unless you have 5K-10K downloads daily...

Uploaded is useless. Premium downloads aren't counted there, so those you all lost.

Loadupload=uploadsat=scam

I'm told PPD with RG is useless, because similarly to UL, premium downloads aren't counted.

With PF, UR & Uploadable. Try 'em yourself. For various reasons, unfortunately any of those worked for me.

I'm in constant 'choosing' mode, these days nothing really sticks for long term :-/

Why you sayin' Loudupload scam??? They pay always, rates are low for the amount of downloads I've had, but they pay.

In fact I tried depositfiles.com about 2 years ago, but after I earned about 10$ my account soon was closed because of the DMCA claims. Is it still usual that they close accounts?
I also tried bitshare, my files were often deleted without any reason - at least I got no warnings.

Last edited:
without warning closing accounts is the most tricky and suxing thing
i hate it
also at forums
they never warn you and ban
hell men

you can try datafile as a pps and ppd
choose one plan
also jumbofiles and tusfiles are paying too
but rates are so so

good luck

Depositfiles

dp.jpg

Is it a bad tariff compared to other PPD filehosts?

actually not bad but not good too
and also depends on your traffic
my traffic comes from turkey
it gives very low to group c
but good for group a and b
actually if you dont wanna get banned ,you shoud use amateur videos
not full movies ,and music ,cd
they are most dangerous things for getting banned
if you have a traffic from group a and b countries ,use this host
but i am sad about group c and d rates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back